Three angery sisters

Adagio's POV
What did I tell her about boys! I told her to not make friends with them and what did she do, she made friends with one and denied me. Boys are heartbreaking idiots.
"Hey Adagio, Aria and Sonata. Why are you angery?" Our new friend, Amy, said.
"Our little sister has just denied us for example:
She's in another band and not ours and she's walking with a boy and looking at him whilst blushing!" We shouted at the same time.
"I know what you're feeling. You're being protective of her. I better get to class. See you around" she said and ran to class.
"We better go to class to lets go." Sonata said and we went to the science lab.

** Time Skip to science lab **
We walked in the classroom and I sat next to Aria and Sonata opposite us. The rest of the class walked in and we saw Y/n walk in with that same boy we saw her with earlier she waved and sat next to Sonata and we all looked at her.
"What?" She asked and when we didn't answer, she rolled her eyes and looked at the teacher, who just came in.
"Alright class I will be pairing you up today:
● Adagio Dazzle and Sonata Dusk,
● Aria Blaze and Rosemary Meadow,
● Y/n Dazzle and Apple Strudel,
● Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack,
● Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle
● Sunrise Shimmer and Sunset Shimmer.
I watched as Y/n walked over to that boy and sit on his table.
Apparently we were making rainbow fiz.

Y/n's POV
I poured the acid into the bottle thing and Strudel poured the dyed acid and then gave it a stir and it was the best one in the class.

** Time Skip **
Strudel and I walked out the classroom and he wanted to speak to me privatel.
"Y/n I need to tell you something... I kinda have a big crush on you for ages and will you go on a date with me?" He said, stumbling on his words and blushing. I pecked his lips and blushed.
"Of course" I said and I went to find my other friends but was blocked by my sisters. Oops.
"You never listen to anything we say do you. Boys are heart breakers!-" "Not this again! Only because all of your boyfriends cheated on you three doesn't mean that he is the same so no." I said and walked past them.