Four new girls

Normal POV
Sunset was going to the front of the school to meet the new girls.
"Hi are you the new girls I'm supposed to show around?" Sunset asked nicely.
"We are." A girl in a purple top and trousers said.
"Canterlot High is a great school, you're really going to love it." Sunset said walking and with the girls walking behind her.
"Oh yes, we really sense there's something... magical about this place." Y/n said.

** Time Skip **

"That's the science lab, the computer lab is in there. Oh we're having a big musical showcase this weekend, the whole school is pretty much rallying around it." Sunset announced.
"A musical showcase?" Adagio asked, eying us so we got the idea.
"I'm sure since you're new, Principal Celestia will let you sign up if you're interested." She, Sunset, said.
"We have been known to sing from time to time" Aria was interupted by Sonata.
"Hello we sing like all the time! It's how we get people to do what we want." Adagio mimed zipping her mouth.
"What? What did I say?" Asked Sonata, who was really confused.
"What you ment to say was 'that being in a musical showcase will be a great way to meet other students'." Adagio said, covering up her mistake.
"Oh yeah! What you said I ment to say.That's what I ment to say."
Sonata said, quickly.
"And what you would have said if you weren't the worst!"Aria mumbled. Sonata must have heard.
"You are!" Sonata fought back. Adagio looked at Y/n, rolled her eyes and said
"Please excuse them, they're idiots." She mumbled the last part.

** After moments of silence **

"Those are pretty. Where did you"- Sunset was interupted by Adagio gripping her hand to get it away from Y/n's pendent. Y/n nudged Adagio and she got the idea. She laughed nervously.
"Sorry! These pendents mean a awful lot to us, we would just hate if something happened to them." Adagio said, walking away with Aria and Y/n. After a few moments, Y/n dragged Sonata away from Sunset Shimmer.

** Time Skip **
"So how was the tour?" Apple Jack asked while eating some apple pie.
"I don't know I mean these girls they were there was something off about them." Sunset said.
"Like off like this or off like this or or like..." Pinkie was interupted by Rainbow Dash.
"Maybe we should let her tell us" Rainbow said.
"That's just it! I can't put my finger on it. They just acted sort of strange around me. Maybe someone already talked to them, told them about what I did. Oh so much for making a first good impression" Sunset Shimmer moaned, banging her head on the table.
"Uh ha. Oh that's probably not it" Fluttershy said in a quiet tone shrinking down.

** Outside the lunch hall **
"This is it girls, the moment we've been waiting for " Adagio announced.
"Lunch!"Sonata suggested, looking hungrily at the taco poster.
"Oh the chance to get our true equestrian magic back." Y/n said rolling her eyes.
''Oh right" Sonata said, finally catching on.
"Our voices are just strong enough to make them want something so badly, they'll fight to get it " Adagio said, grinning hysterically.
"So we're just going to do what we always do, stir up some trouble then feed off the negative energy? Some plan Adagio" Aria said, the last bit sarcastically.
"It won't be the same as the times before, there's equestrian magic in there. The negative energy will give us the power we need to get this entire world to do our bidding!" Adagio said making funny faces without realising it so Y/n tried to bite my lip.
"But we can get lunch after though right? It's Taco Tuesday!" Sonata said.
"Just follow my lead." Adagio ordered.
"Or my lead" I said.
"My lead!" Adagio said, getting up in my face.
"I was just trying to wind you up but fine." Y/n said.

** Time Skip to after the song **
Everybody apart from six students were under the spell!