The plan

Y/n's POV
We were in the cafè singing and this green mist was going into our pendents; we're getting some power, but still not enough. We took down our hoods to reveal ourselves and people were still arguing.
"That was bearly worth the effort, I'm tired of fast food, I need a meal." Said Aria, grumpily.
"The energy in this world isn't the same in Equestria, we can only gain so much power here." I spoke, just as grumpy, you see I look like Adagio, have the same grumpiness as Aria and some funniness from Sonata so I'm like all my sisters.
"Oh I wish we'd never been banished to this awful place" Aria complained.
"Really? I love it here!" Adagio said sarcastically, with a eye roll.
"Really? 'Cause I think this place is the worst" Sonata said, clearly not getting her look that said 'I was being sarcastic you idiot'.
"I think you're the worst Sonata" Aria said, annoyed.
"Oh yeah? Well I think your-" Sonata was interupted by Adagio and I.
"I'll tell you one thing, being stuck here with you two isn't making this world any more bearable" we said in sink.
I heard something, so I looked after and saw some rainbow light, Adagio must have seen it too so we ran outside, Aria and Sonata following. The wind blew our hair back and a rainbow thing came and went after some time.
"Did you feel that? Do you know what that is?" Adagio asked, grinning widely. Sonata made a confused noise while Aria and I  shrugged.
"It's Equestria magic!" Shouted Adagio.
"But this world doesn't have Equestria magic" I said.
"It does now, and we're going to use it to make everyone in this pathetic little world. . . Adore us." Adagio spoke.