Chapter 2 |don't sleep while driving, kids|

Also, this is set after season two and bla bla. Shiro is ok, ok? We haven't got season 3 yet... Five more days.

Keith's POV

Quiznak.  A man ran up to me and laughed, "heyo Keith!"

"F*ck off." I said with a unreadable expression.

  "Oh. Rude." The person brought out a blade. It was purple and glowing. Not a good sign. The man then shifted into... Lance?

He looked terrified and lost. He stumbled backwards with the sword in hand and he dropped it, gripping his brown locks, "k-Keith... What-...?"

Then, out of nowhere, a sword came through his stomach. My eyes widened and his blood splattered on the floor.

  "K-k-Keith..." He grumbled before falling on the floor, sword still in stomach. The man that had caused this boy... To... Di-collapse was a Galra.

Then I noticed something. It. Was. Me.

I yelled, "lance!" And sprinted over to him but every time I got close to him he would appear farther back. The Galra me sighed, "stop trying, Keith. He's dead."

It skipped over to me happily and smirked. My face must have shown how angry and broken I was as he seemed to enjoy my suffering.

  "Keith, you're going to get them killed. You're a Galra." He snickered, his hair bobbing a little as he chuckled.
"Just like Lance just died."

My breathing hitched. All my friends, Coran, Pidge, Hunk, Shiro, Lance and Allura all were chained up. Dead. Blood was all around them from obvious wounds.

I screamed and ran over to the closest person, which was Shiro, "Sh-Shiro! Wake up..." He spluttered and blood sprinkled on my face. I fell back onto my butt, "no...no... No... This isn't real!"

Lance stood beside me, somehow alive again. He still looked dead- however. His face was paler and blood still stained his clothes, "Psh, why would I be dead? You have so little faith in m-mmhp "

I kissed him. Just then. His mouth tastes of blood and tacos but I didn't care. Lance smirked in the kiss and kissed back, tilting his head to deepen it.

He pulled back, "you need to wake up now."

  "Wake up?"

"Keith! Wake up!"

I sat bolt right up. My head spun and I had to hold my head to stabilise me.

  "Get up now!" Lance's voice shouted from the other side of the door.

  "I-I-I'm up..." I muttered, still not recovered. I've confirmed it... I had feelings for the brunette. Quiznak. This was bad .

I quickly put fresh clothes on and ran out, "what's wrong?"