So Are You?

Andrea P.O.V.

Positive.

I watch that little plus sign pop up. Just to make sure I took another.

*3 minutes*

Again the little plus sighn popped up.

"Babe can I come in," Zayn asked.

"Yeah," I said.

He came in.

"So are you," he asked.

I smiled and nodded. He came and pulled me into a big hug and kissed me.

"I'm so happy," Zayn said.

"Me to," I said though the tears.

"Why are crying," he asked wiping the tears away with his thumb.

"I'm just so happy I'm going to be a mom," I said.

"And I'm going to be a dad," he said smiling.

I know Zayn is going to be a great dad. He is such a great big brother why wouldn't he be. The rest of the day me and Zayn just had a lazy day. So we just stayed in the hotel and watched movies.

*2 weeks later*

For the rest of our honeymoon we explored Mykonos and the most important thing is we spent it together. We where currently on our way back home to London but where going to the doctors tommorow to make sure I was pregnant and how far along I was. As for morning sickness it was every two days. When we got back to London we went straight home and went to sleep. I hate jet leg!

*1 Day later*

I got up early due to morning sickness.

"I hate when you get morning sickness," Zayn said while comfortering me.

"I know I hate it,but it's all worth it for our little bub," I told him.

After I was done puking I brushed my teeth and went to the living room to lay down. Zayn came in and have me a glass of water.

"Thanks babe," I said before I gulped it down.

"If you need me I'll be in the kitchen cooking breakfast," he said.

"Okay," I said.

The he planted a kiss on my lips. While he was gone I decided to get ready. I showered and got dressed into jeans,and a regular black t-shirt. I went into the kitchen.

"Hey babe," I said.

"Hey. Breakfast is ready," he said.

I went to sit in the table and he put my plate in front of me. While breakfast we talked about the baby.

"It has to be a girl," said Zayn," I picture us having a girl."

"I don't know I feel like we are having a boy," I smiled.

"But the question is do you want to find out when it's time," Zayn said.

"I don't know but I kind of want to wait," I started," It makes it more exciting."

"Yeah," Zayn smiled.

Then Bradley called.

"Sorry I have take this it's Bradley," I told Zayn.

I answered.

Me", Hello."

Bradley," Hey. How was your vacation?

Me," It was perfect. How are you and Jake?"

Bradley," He's here. I'll put it on speacker."

Jake," Yo. How are you?"

Me," Yo good and you."

Jake," Alright."

Bradley," As in alright he means he has a girlfriend."

Me," WHAT!!?????WHO IS SHE!!!??????"

Bradley," A girl named Rachel."

Me,"Wait. Rachel the one you've talked to since she moved to your flat building."

Jake," Yup."

Me," Comgrats bro but I have to go so bye."

Both in unison," Bye."

I hung up.

"So what happend," Zayn asked.

"Jake got himself a girlfriend,"I said.

"Oh," he said.

After breakfast Zayn went to get ready to go to the doctor. After we went to his car and drove to the doctors office. When we got there I had to sign some papers. Then my name got called. The nurse took me to a room where we waited for the doctor.

"Hello there Mr. and Mrs. Malik. I'll be your OB/GYN. My name is Dr. Gabroski," she introduced herself.

"Hi," I said.

"Hello," Zayn said.

"So first I'll have you take a urine test to make sure you are pregnant," she started," and then I'll do an ultrasound to know how far long are you. So I'm going to need you to pee in this."

She handed me a cup and I went to the restroom. After I was done peeing in it I gave it to the doctor. I went to the room where Zayn was at and I sat next to him and waited for the results. After a minute or two the doctor came in.

"Well Andrea congratulations your pregnant," Dr. Gabroski said.

Me and Zayn smiled at the news.

"Can you lay down on the examining table for me," she asked.

I nodded and followed her instrutions. I put my shirt up close to where my bra is at. She put the cold clear gel on my stomache and started the ultrasound.

"So right here is your baby," she pointed to the little person in the screen," and here is the the baby's heartbeat."

When I heard my child's heartbeat I cried and heard Zayn sniffle.

"You seem to be 6 weeks and your due on December 24th," she said," Would you like some pictures?"

"Yes please," Zayn said.

After the doctors apointment me and Zayn decided to just have a lazy day. I cooked dinner and then we ate again talking about the baby.

"So how are we going to tell our parents," Zayn asked.

"I don't know," I thought about it for a minute," How about we drive to Bradford and tell them."

"Yeah but when," Zayn asked," In a week we drive up there."

"Yeah," I said smiling.

The rest of the night we just cuddled in bed and ended up sleeping.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Three updates in three days. I will probably be updating tommorow or not. I went to 5SOS hotel today and I saw Michael in the car and Ashton was eating in the hotel restaurant and I was outside and we made eye contact. Now I have seen 4/4 from a far. And yes she's pregnant. I need ideas for baby names so can you guys comment below names for boy's and girl's amd what gender should the baby be.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @AndreaIAg

-Andy❤️