Wedding part 3

Andrea P.O.V.

As I was walking down the ailse I noticed the smile on my mum's face hinting she was proud of me. Ever since I was little that is what I wanted to do.Then I saw Zayn's face.He made me smile even more.Just standing there waiting for me to stand there and get the show on the road.Then he took my arm and this was it I am getting ready.

"We come here to celebrate the matrimony of Zayn and Andrea," the preist started,"Who gives this womens hand to marry this man."

"Me,my brother,and our mother," Bradley said.

"Okay let's start with the vows," the priest said.

"Andrea you don't know how much you have made me happy. I love the way you make me smile or I make you smile. I don't know what my life would be without you," Zayn started," You are my best friend and I can't wait for our journey to start."

"Zayn when we first started dating I was a little skepticle,"I started,"but you showed me I can trust you. I love that you make me happy and sometimes you don't even try. I love the way you make me feel special. I love you Zayn and I know I can't live without you."

"Can we get the rimgs," the priest asked.

Kimmi gave me one and Danny gave Zayn one.

We did gave eachother our rings.

"I know pronounce you man and wife," the priest started," you may now kiss the bride."

As everyone started clapping me and Zayn started kissing pationatly. We faced the crowed and smiled.We walked down the aisle and went to the reception area.It was beautiful red lights on the dance floor and chandeliers around the whole place. Red roses in white and black vases in every single table. In the center of the dance floor it said Mr. and Mrs.Malik. Not to sound cheesy but it was a dream come true.

"I can't believe it we're atcually married," Zayn snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I know," I smiled.

The guest started to come in. One by one they congradulated us. It was time for the dinner to be served. While dinner me and Zayn where talking when Kimmi interupted us.

"So when are you guys going to have a baby," she asked.

Zayn,"We don't know.Whatever happens happens."

Me," Yeah I'm kind of not ready for that."

Zayn nodded and Kimmi started to talk to Lil after.

"So when are we going to have one," Zayn asked.

"I don't know whenever we're ready," I said.

"Okay,"Zayn said.

To be real this time isn't the right time to have a baby. We both are busy with him in his singing career and my fashion desighning and styling for the boys. We don't have the time.

We both talked until our mothers wanted to make a speech.

"So we both wanted to congradulate our babies for getting married. We are happy for the both of you," Tricia started," We are glad that you guys are happy together. We have waited for this day since you guys where born.So to Zayn and Andrea," Mum ended.

"To Zayn and Andrea," said everyone else.

Then we went down to the dance floor for our first dance. We danced to "LOVE" by Michael Bublè.

"I feel like such a lucky guy," Zayn whispered into my ear.

"You shouldn't feel lucky you are," I told him," And I am a lucky woman."

"I love you Andy," Zayn said.

"I love you to Z," I said.

After our first dance I threw the bouqet and Cynthia caught it. Then Zayn threw the garter and Bradley got it. We cut the cake.Then the guest danced.Then the wedding ended and everyone cheered at us as we went to the car to leave to the hotel.

"I can't believe it we're married babe," Zayn said before he kissed me pationatly.

"I know. I'm so happy and excited for us," I said.

Then we arrived at the hotel and our night ended good. ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time I've been really busy but I had time and I will be updating more. So the wedding finally happend and aren't Zandrea the best.

VOTE

COMMENT

FLLOW ME ON TWITER @AndreaIAg

-Andy ❤️