Let's Get Away

That next morning you wake up with an insane headache. You can barely open your eyes. You groan as you sit up. You get out of Grayson's bed and go into the kitchen. When you get into the kitchen, there's no one around, but you see Grayson sleeping on the couch. You look for a cup and get yourself a glass of water. You hear Grayson waking up and you look over at him. His hair is messy, he's shirtless, he looks so hot. He looks at you.

Grayson: Oh, good morning.

Your POV; Omg, his voice is so raspy in the morning and sooo cute...

You: Good morning.

Grayson: How are you feeling?

You: Like I got hit by a truck, then it backed up and hit me again...

Grayson lets out a small chuckle.

Grayson: I've heard hangovers are no fun. Is there anything you need? Ibuprofen? Something more comfortable to change into?

You: I would love both of those and some sunglasses pleeease...

Grayson: You got it.

Grayson gets up and goes to get you those things. You sip on your water while you wait for him to come back. He returns with a Dolan Twins sweatshirt from the 4ou Tour, some sunglasses and ibuprofen.

Grayson: I got you a sweatshirt you could wear with the jeans you already have on, some sunglasses AND some magical pain taker away...er

You laugh.

You: Thank you so much, you are so sweet.

Grayson: No problem.

You start to change into the sweatshirt but you see Grayson staring at you. You look at him and smirk.

You: No peeking.

Grayson jumps and turns the other way. You change into the sweatshirt and put the sunglasses on.

Grayson: Better?

You: Much.

You smile at each other.

Grayson: So, what now?

You: What are you doing today?

Grayson: You tell me.

Grayson smirks at you.

You: Can we just get away for the day? Go anywhere. Do anything. Just forget reality for the day and have some free time?

Grayson: I would love that.

You smile at him.

You: Great, let's do it.

Grayson gets dressed and ready really quick. You guys get in the car and he starts driving.

Grayson: Where do you want to go first?

You: Breakfast? Pancakes?

Grayson: You read my mind.

Grayson drives to a breakfast restaurant. Once you get there, you guys go in and get seated. You look at the menus.

Grayson: What are you getting?

You: Blueberry pancakes with A LOT of coffee. What about You?

Grayson: Banana pancakes!

You: Banana? I've never had banana pancakes. Are they good?

Grayson: They're delicious! I love making them and eating them. I'll have to cook them for you some time.

You: I'd like that.

Grayson smiles at you and you smile back.

You order pancakes and they come right away.