Dean

I looked into the reflection of the rearview mirror at Penny who was looking out the window after we pulled over for a long time and she talked on the phone she had tear stains on her face and was playing with her curly blue hair and glasses as she sat in silence no corny joke or smile she just stayed there holding something to her chest tightly it was a bright orange color like the shirt she was wearing that said Camp Half Blood Long Island South she never said anything about it or her special necklace that she always wore ,"Penny?" Sam spoke softly ,"What happened?" He said looking at her ,"My brother and his girlfrend they are in a near death situation right now and I don't think that they will survive," she managed to say before breaking down and sobbing ,"I wish I could see my- AGHHHHHH!" she screamed as she pointed at a tall man in the corner of the road I started to drive faster as she grabbed her gun only hers don't toutch and aimed it at the monster she eventually fell asleep I drove us into a motel parking lot ,"Sammy you get the bags I'll get Penny," I said as he nodded his head in agreement when I heard a phone ring It was Penny'sThe contact name was 💙CRUSH💙
I answered it and there was a female voice at the end ,"Penelope I don't know how to say this but Leo...." she started to cry ,"He-he closed the doors of death a-and his last words where 'Tell Penelope that I love her with all of my heart' and I'm sorry I have to go," whoever that was hung up My eyes widened and I looked at Sam who heard it to I decided not to worry her with it until the morning I set Penny down on the edge of my bed and I layed down on the other end but before I could close my eyes she buried herself into my chest as I put one of my arms around her back

,"Deano wake up De! Dean-," Penny said she was two inches away from my face smiling but I could tell it was a fake smile due to her eyes they where dull and lifeless I looked behind her at Sam he had a worried face I sat up and got out of bed while Penny skipped put of the room ,"When are you going to tell her?" Sam said ,"Right now," I said walking out of the room after Penny she made everyone think that she was happy and pretended that yesterday did not happen ,"Penny I have some bad news to tell you," I said softly ,"What is it Dean?" She said ,"Well last night somebody called you when you where asleep it said Crush I answered it a girl was talking and said 'Leo closed the doors of death' and then she said 'his last words where tell Penelope I love her with all of my heart' I'm sorry," I held put my arms for her and she jumped into them sobbing ,"No not you not Leo he-," she continued sobbing for a while ,"Dean can you do me one favor?" She choked out ,"Of course," I said she took the sweater she had around her waist and dropped it on the floor ,"Take me there," she said pointing at it I sighed ,"Sammy let's get to the car where going to New York," I grabbed the bags with Sam and Penny and tossed them into the car as she read a book silently well she did not read it since it was a picture book she said her brother gave it to her before she became a hunter like me and Sam the only times she spoke was to give me directions to her camp finally we arrived.... at some woods she jumped out of the car like a little kid and ran into the forest holding her gun yelling ,"CONNER! LACY! I'M BACKKK!" we ran after her but once we saw civilization witch looked like a camp I hit a wall she turned around to see me pushing against the wall she then looked around ,"I Penelope Vaugh give access to Dean and Sam Winchester to come into Camp Half Blood," she said we then passed the wall and entered the camp ,"Welcome to Camp Half Blood!" She announced ,"Does it have pie?" I said she nodded and started to walk to a cabin I looked around there was a bunch of cabins in a U shape all decorated differently there was a rock wall and some straw dummys there to practice fighting with it looked pretty cool ,"Guys this is my cabin," Penny said pointing at a blue cabin that had the letter 3 painted on it neatly with black we walked in it was a pretty sweet cabin it had really cool plants by the windows and a amazing fountain in the corner with gold in it? I sneaked over to the fountain while Sammy talked to Penny ,"and that's how the Greek God's are real but Cas and his father God are also real at the sane time," I heard her say as I reached into the fountain but she flicked her wrist at me and the water hit me in the face ,"Deano those coins are for talking to people anyways there are three beds but my other brother is coming to visit so either you two have to share a bed or one of you and I have to share a bed or I'll share a bed with my brother," she said ,"I'll just share a bed with you," I said while Sam glared at me but hey she was hot (Lets pretend that Dean and Sam are a but younger like in there early 20's And Percabeth is around the age of 18) she blushed and said a few things before taking us to a lake to see two brothers sitting there I could tell they where twins by there looks sane eyes, hair, and smiles....