Finding Philoctetes

Start from the beginning

I held onto Hercules as we ride Pegasus through the clouds to find Philoctetes.

-Time skip brought to you by the Almighty Zeus! ⚡⚡ To the Isle of Philoctetes 🐏-

Soon, Hercules, Pegasus and I land on the island, seeing fog everywhere, seeing shadows and a billy goat climb onto a statue head of Athena, I think.

"You sure this is the right place?" Herc asked as he looked over to Pegasus and I. The winged horse started to nod and made a noise that sounded like, 'uh-huh, uh-huh', me walking forward, looking around while saying softly, "Yep, this is the place. I can feel it in my gut." Before long, as we go a little further, Herc and I see three Nymphs laughing and splashing each other, me watching in awe.

Then we notice a goat's butt in one of the bushes, its tail wagging, happy about something. Before I could say anything, Hercules goes over to the goat, asking, "What's the matter little guy, you stuck?" as he pulls the goat out of the bush. A half goat and half human creature yells at Hercules, "Whoa! Hey, butt out buddy!" He then looks over to me and says with a sort of seductive look, "Of course, I don't mind you, cutie," making me roll my eyes, saying, "Ew, so not my type, Goat boy."

Hercules, startled by the Satyr, drops him, causing the creature to scream as he fell, "Ah!" making me chuckle under my breath. The Satyr's scream causes the Nymphs to run away and he bursts through the bushes after them, saying, "Girls! Stop! Stop! Come back, come back! Whoa, whoa --" As he grabs one of the Nymphs, she turns into some flowers, then he tries again with another one, saying, "Oh, geez! Wait! Whoa, whoa, whoa!" But she turns into a tree, then the Satyr turns away cockily, saying, "Oooh...nymphs. They can't keep their hands off me."

'Gross! He's even worse in person!' I thought to myself, smirking when the Nymph smacked him with one of her branches after he said that. Then he picks himself up, looking at me and Hercules with anger, saying, well, angrily, "What's the matter, you never seen a satyr before?" I shrug while Hercules stammers, saying, "Uh... no. Can you help us? We're looking for someone called Philoctetes."

The Satyr picked up a bowl full of grapes, tipped the grapes out and takes a bite out of the bowl. Within the middle of chewing, he said, "Call me Phil." I pick up the grapes, wiping them off and eating them while Hercules, too excited to keep it together, grabbed Phil's hand and squeezed, forgetting about his super strength, saying, "Phil!" And Phil screams out in pain, "Ow!", causing me to wince, yet I still ate the grapes, while Hercules continued, "Boy, am I glad to meet you! I'm Hercules, this is Pegasus, and this..."

He gestures over to me, blushing lightly as he finished, "...is Brandi." I gave a slight wave to Phil, nodding a 'hello' while Pegasus trots over to him and licks his face. "A-a-animals. Disgusting!" Phil says, glaring at Pegasus, making me glare at him. I hear Hercules state to Phil, "I need your help. I want to become a hero. A true hero." I nod, saying, "And I want to help him in any way I can."

Phil turned and raised an eyebrow at us, then turned away again, saying, "Sorry, kid, can't help ya!" Then he walks back to his house, as Hercules and I followed him, hearing Herc exclaim, "Wait!" while I yell, "Hold on a sec!" As Hercules tried to open the door, it came off its hinges in his hand, along with Phil, who was still holding onto the doorknob on the other side of the door.

"Whoo!" He exclaimed, glaring slightly at Hercules, causing him to say, "Uh, sorry. Why not?" I walk forward, arms crossed while Phil jumps down, taking the door from Hercules, saying, "Two words: I am retired." Then he set the door back in place, and while Hercules counts on his fingers, I step in, saying, "Look, we gotta do this. Haven't you ever had a dream? This guy behind me has a dream and I intend to help him no matter what."