Truth

"Where am I?" You said as you woke up feeling foggy. You wiped the sweat off your forehead and got up. You realized you were surrounded by ten candles inside a pentagram that seemed to have been drawn out in blood. All off the sudden you realized people in hooded robes surrounded you. "I-is this a prank?" You gulped as you noticed the robbed people were getting closer. "Jake? Nick?" You tried to look for a way out but were surrounded "What's going on seriously?" The people in robes were only and inch away from you. "THIS IS TEAM TEN BITCH!" Jake yelled as he took of his hood and pulled out a machete. "JAKE NO! I JUST WANTED YOU TO LOVE ME!!" it was too late Jake chopped your head off with his machete and made blood shoot everywhere staining the robes. "It's time to get LITTY!" Jake yelled. Nick Crompton then took off his hood and handed Jake a canister of gasoline. Jake poured the fuel everywhere making sure the entire room was covered in it. "Time to make this place a god church." Jake pulled out a box of matches and lit one throwing it to the ground. The entire room was now engulfed in flames as were all the members of team ten. They all were burnt to a crisp and died.

The End