"Man, if I were you I would enjoy my last few minutes in the Academy." Moeru mocked. I crossed my arms, and gave him a bored look as he continued,"You won't survive a second in the ninja world."

"And you will?" Moeru turned around to see Yoshi. I didn't know what Moeru's problem was with me, but what I did know was the problem that I had with him. Hishiro growled, which caused Moeru to laugh. I guess the small dog just intimidating..... Or atleast at the moment.

"Exhibit A." He stated smugly, pointing at Yoshi."How can you expect to survive when you have dog boy defending you left and right?"

"You're the one who has a group of goons everywhere you go. What? Are you afraid of messing with her all by yourself." Yoshi argued. Well someone's has been finally working on their comeback skills.

"Please, who would be scared of-" A loud, high-pitched giggle cut him off mid-sentence. We all looked over to a girl with white hair, blue eyes, and dressed in all pink.

Her name was Aya, an overwhelmingly happy and chirpy girl. I vaguely remember having to work in a group with her once. She didn't let me talk for a minute. That's the only thing I liked about her, I didn't have to ever talk; just do my share of the work and act like I'm listening. There were times when I wanted to tape her mouth closed, but other than that, she was okay.

Her friends unquestionably laughed with her, most likely not knowing why.
"You three are so cute! I hope I can have friends like that one day! Ruri, you are such a lucky girl!"

"He is not my friend!" Yoshi yelled at her,"If anything he is my enemy."

"You're not even worthy of being my enemy!" Moeru yelled back.

I sighed, while Aya just stared between the two boys as they continued arguing. Not in a frantic way, but as if she was admiring them. Was she enjoying this? Because it's getting on my last nerves.

"Lucky you...." Someone whispered sarcastically to me. I watched as a grey hoodie walked by the scene that we were making. A black bird on his shoulder. Sora.

I would occasionally talk to him, but other than the few words we traded, I knew nothing about him. All I really knew was that he was like me, he was one of Moeru's targets.

"Atleast-" Yoshi was about to return an insult for the hundredth time, but I grabbed his arm, dragging him away.

"Hey, freak!" Moeru called, and I stopped, not bothering to turn around.
"I'm going to let you know now.... When the time comes, I'm going to be the one at the top. So watch your back."

"If I'm going against you, there's no need for me to watch my back." I remarked, walking with Yoshi to the back and took my seat. The little idiot however remained standing, shooting Moeru a dirty look. This caused the conceited boy to scold.

"What's the matter, Moeru?" A kid with dark brown hair asked, smirking."Does your pride hurt, yet? Or maybe I should get Ruri back over here if you're still feeling confident."

Arashi. He joked about everything and everyone. He was also the one to always have something to say. If you do something stupid he'll tell you without hesitation. To be frank, I never talked to him, but I respected his bluntness.
He does need to be more cautious about who he's talking to, though.