Chapter 1: The Drive

Anyway I don't update fast due to my lack of will power to do so. Be warned.

My bare legs and arms shook not only from the cold but also from the thought of being captured as a male wolfs chosen. The unavoidable understanding of this scared me yet excited me none the less. I wonder if I get a chosen, what he will be like? Will he be tall? Will he be of higher ranking than me? What kind of person will he be? Thoughts about my future chosen raced through my head and scrambled my nerves even more.

As I rode in the passenger seat of the light blue 2017 Lamborghini Aventador I pulled at the fabric of my floor length dark, red dress. In the drivers seat sat my eldest brother, William Donavan, who would soon take on the role of Alpha in our pack once he found his chosen mate. His eyes trained on the road, one hand in mine and the other steering us along the road towards what we both hope to be the place we find our chosen.

"William, if I'm accepted as someones chosen do you think he will still let me come visit you?" My eldest brother looked me in the eyes, smiled softly, and kissed the back of my hand. "If he doesn't I'll have to rip the organs out of his body, princess." He then looked back on the road as I nodded in agreement.

Behind us raced a bright red 2017 McLaren 570S, which held my other two older brothers, Reiner and George Donavan. Who, if you looked close enough could be seen laughing and joking with one another.

"What's wrong Bell?" William held my hand up to his mouth once more, kissing it softly as I sighed. "I wish the four of us could've ridden together, the fun we would have had!" I smiled at him brightly remembering our past car rides together. William let out a laugh and squeezed my hand tighter. "Yeah, we all could have had fun but don't you enjoy car rides with just me?" An amused smile made its way to his lips when he saw my flushed face. "Yes of course I do! I just love spending time with all of my brothers." He let out an ebullient laugh, bringing a pout to my face at his teasing.

After that William turned the radio on. As the symphonic melodies of Chopin Nocturne op.9 No. 2 entertained my mind, my fingers mimicked the movements of the pianist himself. My eyes locked themselves away, my voice hummed the tune, and my mind danced to the harmony. It was bliss.

After two hours of William and I treating ourselves to a multitude of symphonies and an occasional light conversation here and there, we finally made in to 'The Hunt' grounds entrance. The entrance was a simple dirt road which escorted us deep into the dense woodlands.

As we slowly advanced down the road two men emerged from the trees and signaled for our vehicle to stop. As we did so I scanned the two. One had light blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes while the other had bronze colored hair and light blue eyes. Both of them were fairly muscular and around six feet tall. The blonde jogged up to William's window and asked him for both of our name and rank.

"First and fourth child of the Georgia Pack's Alpha and Luna, William and Bella-Rose Donavan" He answered. The blonde backed away from the car and bowed to the two of us. He signaled for the bronze haired man to move out of the way and he complied allowing us to pass.

As we ventured further into the grove we began to see a plethora of cars parked in front of a large mansion, crowded with male and female werewolves just waiting to begin the first stage of The Hunt. As we rounded the circular driveway directly in front of the Victorian mansion I looked into the small pond the driveway encircled. Two swans swam happily next to each other as the orange and gold fish absentmindedly swam below the waters top. Lily-pads littered the surface in vibrant shades of green.

"Bell, were here." William's gentle voice called out to me while his hand released mine. "Wait here I'll open your door." His smile was only shown to me for when he got out of the car it disappeared without a trace. When William was halfway across the front of the car my door abruptly opened and my other two brothers held out one hand each for me. I gladly clasped both of their open hands and let them help me out of the car. Reiner and George smiled down at me before squeezing my hands once and letting go.

William stopped in front of the two and scowled at them. "I was going to open her door." He then wrapped my hand in his once again and gentle guided me into his strong arms. "Well that is not fair. You got to be with her the entire ride over here, William." Reiner copied William's stare. "I'm taking her to go check in." George grabbed my free hand and dragged me along to the front lobby where a table sat blanketed with different hued name tags.

William, Reiner and George all scoured through the tags as I patiently sat to the side and waited to search for my own. One the three turned back to me I could see a small lavender name tag on each of their chests with their name, rank, and age listed.

George handed me my own small lavender tag which I carefully place above my left bosom. The four of us seemed to draw a lot of attention as we made our way to the ballroom but I couldn't figure out why. I just smiled and waved to all the spectators of our walk until we made it into the ballroom where the ceremony would commence.