Luce just laughed and Mrs. Miller was smiling at me. "You should go change, dear. Wouldn't want to walk around London with a horrible stain, do we?"

"Yeah, I was hoping I could," I said casually and Luce grabbed my hand and my suitcase.

"Come with me," she said and dragged me to the staircase. I looked back at Mrs. Miller and waved. She waved back before walking back into the kitchen.

Luce led me down a well lighted hallway and with every step I took, I had a feeling we were getting nearer and nearer to Luce's room. You know why? At the start of the hallway, it had absolutely nothing on it. Just the cream coloured walls. Then further down, paintings appeared getting bigger and bigger and kind of more vivid. Luce pointed to the smallest painting.

"I painted that when I was 5," she told me.

"No shit, Sherlock," I replied and pointed to the words at the corner.

'Painted by Lucinda Miller at 5 years old'

She just laughed and led me down the hallway. This was a long hallway, God. Then when the paintings turned into something with a fairy garden sunset theme, the lights had changed from normal lights at the ceiling to hanging lights from a small tree. Yep, you heard it right, a tree. It came from a pot at the corner and it curved to the ceiling with candle-like lights. Right under it was a chocolate brown door.

It kind of looked like I was going into Narnia or something.

Luce stopped dramatically and whipped around to me."Behold, NARNIA!"

And it was Narnia. Well, it looked like Narnia. The walls were painted to look like a mystical forest and Aslan was there at the corner, sleeping. The ceiling was midnight blue, painted with bright yellow stars. Then at the place where the ceiling light was situated, a sun was painted around it. It was the coolest room I've ever seen.

A big canopy bed sat at the side, loaded with mismatching pillows. The wall nearest the bed was painted into brick with a sign that said 'Platform 9 3/4'.

"Wow," I said, amazed.

"You like it?" Luce said, grinning madly. I nodded and she grinned wider. "I painted it myself."

She led me to a door right under the sign 'Platform 9 3/4'. I widened my eyes.

"Please don't tell me you have a replica of the Hogwarts Express," I told her warningly and she laughed.

"No!" Luce exclaimed, still laughing. "It's my painting room."

She opened the door and there was stairs that led up. She dragged me up there and at the top of the stairs was another door. She opened it and we were in the attic but it looked nothing like an attic. It was loaded with half filled canvases and pretty much some she rejected. An easel stood near the window, looking out at the street with a big canvas on it.

"This is so cool, Luce," I told her. She grinned and grabbed my hand again leading my down the stairs.

She led me across the room to another door which held a small walk in closet. She handed me my suitcase.

"Change quickly," she said. "I want to meet your brother."

"Yeah!" I closed the door and opened my suitcase. I grabbed the shirt at the top, my favorite shirt. It was a Cookie Monster shirt. I paired it with jean shorts and a black cardigan. I changed to low cut Converse and walked out. 

Luce was at the door, waiting for me with a small brown satchel on her shoulder. "Lets go!"

She led me out again and down the stairs. At the foot of the stairs, she grabbed car keys out of a bowl.