The Troll: Year 1

Start from the beginning

"Stay calm Amisty, this isn't the streets. You could get in serious trouble here, there's no running," She thought to herself, narrowing her eyes slightly.

Draco sneered at her, swaggering off to the Slytherin table. Hermione walked over to Harry and Ron, who were having a conversation of their own.

"He didn't even speak to you and you look ready to stab something," Hermione commented, suddenly back to her side.

Amisty nodded, not trusting her voice to come out calmly, it would probably come out as a snarl or growl.

"Just ignore him, there's no way you're going to get anywhere if you keep quarreling with him," Hermione sighed, playing with her food carelessly.

-=+=-

Amisty stayed awake that whole night, waiting for Hermione to come back.

She had went anyway after tons of pleading from the other two not to follow them. It had been hours and she was still not there.

"I hope she's okay..." She thought to herself, pacing around the room worriedly.

Suddenly, the dormitory door opened slowly, revealing a very distraught and scared looking Hermione. Amisty raced toward her, concern evident on her face.

"What happened? Are they okay? Are you okay?" Amisty demanded, leading the brown-haired girl to her bed.

"Malfoy didn't show up, it was Filch. We ran and then we met this thing. A massive dog with three heads by the looks of it. The dog was guarding something, it was standing over a trapdoor..." Hermione replied quickly, her eyes wide.

"I think I know what it's hiding!" Amisty exclaimed, leaping to her feet.

"What?" Hermione gasped, a gasp which quickly turned into a stifled yawn.

"When we went to Gringotts to pick up some money for school supplies, well, Hagrid picked up a package. I didn't pay much attention to it until now..." Amisty replied, running over her memories again.

"Oh, well, let's talk about this tomorrow, I'm exhausted," Hermione yawned, crawling underneath the covers of her bed.

Amisty nodded, walking to her own bed and pulling the blanket up to her chin.

Sleep over took her quickly, and her vision slowly went dark.

-=+=-

Amisty watched as Harry tore open the letter carefully, a massive grin spreading across his face. He started talking excitedly to Ron, who had become Harry's best friend, and the boys left the Great Hall.

Harry smiled at Amisty as he passed, mouthing, "I'll tell you later,"

She shook her head laughingly, going back to her breakfast.

She had barely finished her eggs when Hermione poked her in the side and motioned for them to follow her.

Amisty cocked her head to the side questioningly, but followed her anyway, interested to see what Hermione wanted.

She led the girls through the winding passageways until they reached a staircase. Hermione walked up the stairs loudly, Amisty following more quietly.

She could hear some muffled talking up ahead, and Hermione announced their presence loudly when she reached the top of the staircase.

"So I suppose you think that's a reward for breaking rules!?" Amisty took a deep breath before racing up next to Hermione.

She was glaring at Harry and Ron, who were holding a long package carefully.

"I thought you weren't talking to us?" Harry replied, glaring back.

Magic? || Years 1-5On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara