Chapter 13. Ex Factor.

Start from the beginning

"Oh, it's because I got shot?" I questioned and he stopped smiling and gave a simple nod as he moved his arm down to his lap.

"That's not the only reason though. I want a space for my daughter and my dog, I don't wanna take over your spot. You helped me out a lot when I got hurt and I wanna thank you for opening your place up to me even after everything I put you through" Moses explained.

I could see his point and why it'd be a better idea for him to have his own place like before, but I didn't want him to go. I'd just forgiven him and I was worried that if he left things would go back to how they were before and he'd hurt me again.

Moses carefully pulled me down and I grabbed a pillow and placed it on his lap before resting my head on it while trying to get comfortable so there was no pressure on my shoulder. His arm was placed on my stomach and he looked down at me like he was in deep thought.

"Why do you look so hurt? I'm only moving downstairs from you into a regular apartment" he said and I frowned as he looked away to hide his laughter.

"You made it sound like you were moving somewhere else entirely. I thought that was code for you wanted to fuck other people and didn't want to be rude and do it in my place" I admit and Moses couldn't contain his laughter anymore.

"Swear down? Maybe the old me might've done something like that, but I'm really trying to better myself. I don't think I've ever been as jealous as I was when I saw you with Amaru or even when you were with Saint's cousin Ashton awhile ago. Something in me said that if I didn't give you my all this time that I was going to loose you for good" Moses said as he stopped laughing and grew serious.

"It was probably your mom that was haunting your mind" I said while looking at the ceiling as I rested my hand on top of his. I could feel Moses using his other hand to massage my scalp.

"I miss her" he admitted as my niece came back into the living room and lifted her sunglasses up as she looked at me and smiled.

"What are you doing?" I questioned with a smirk as she picked up her stuffed animal and carried it under her arm.

"Playing school" she responded grabbing another stuffed animal before she left out again in a hurry.

I reached onto the table and grabbed my sandwich taking another bite from it before sitting it back down.

"If I give you a key to my place can I have a key to yours?" I questioned and Moses started laughing again.

"Is that just a low key way of asking me if you can do pop ups to see if I'm laid up with someone?" He questioned.

"No. Maybe I might wanna leave when Saint is hanging out with his friends or when he's hooking up with some lady who fakes her orgasms like a porn star" I responded and he laughed again.

"I mean I guess you can have a key. You'll probably never wanna leave though" Moses responded as his grip around me tightened a little bit. He leaned down to kiss my lips but I turned my head and he ended up kissing my neck.

"Friends don't kiss each other on the lips" I said and he smirked as he kissed my neck again. I shivered when he began to lick and suck on the area while his hand traveled down to my belt.

"Stop, my niece is going to come back in here. I don't wanna get felt up on my brothers couch" I respond struggling to sit up without hurting myself.