Chapter 34

D-did he just said what I think he said?

My mind frozed at that moment, at those words...

He looked at me and laughed for a couple of seconds. My reaction wasn't that bad... Was it?

-Doll face I was just kidding.- he said smiling. As weird as it sounds coming from me, I kind of felt disappointed that he didn't really mean it.

"Damn it Grayson, you're turning me into a pervert."

-O-Oh okay.- I faked a giggle.-Let's just start doing the video please.-

-Sure.- He replied laughing again at my uncomfortableness. I punched him slightly on the shoulder but it only made him laugh louder.

That smile... Was the light of my day.

Ethan's POV:

The Uber stopped in the front yard, as I get out of the car, I felt nervous about seeing my father back to home from the hospital.

Maybe I came too early...

Maybe he hasn't recovered at all...

My brain literally hurts from my stressful thoughts, I have to get it together. He can't see me affected, if he does, there was not way he eventually will get better.

I shook my head and took a deep breath to enter my house, step by step, looking at my feet, I made it to the door.

I took my keys and then opened it.

Surprised, there was no one around.

-Hello?- I asked, but nobody answered. I closed the door and went towards the kitchen.

Mom usually is in the kitchen, I started to worry.

After that, I inspected the first floor completely and nothing, they weren't there.

I went upstairs and began listening to some pounding, it sounded just as if someone was hitting their head with the wall, my hearts was racing faster than before.

Was someone in our house?..

As I closely walk away one of the rooms, I heard growls...

"That's it" I told myself "there's definitely someone in our house"

Someone whose probably hurting my parents. As I got to the door my shaking hand starts to open it slowly... And what I saw...

That traumatized experience.

Was marked in my memory forever...

PLEASE READ:

hey loves x

due to academic issues I won't be able to update often, I'm sorry that this chapter is really short compared with the other ones and that I took so long to post it too. Things got complicated for me, but pls stick around, next time that I upload will be all the final chapters for "A summer with the Dolan Twins". :)

So just wait a little more, I'll make it up to you guys, but thank you so so so much for reading❤️seriously I appreciate it. xx