Chapter 25

-I'm concern that you did went in a few dates with Ethan before, right?-

-Y-yeah..- where is she going with this?

-Are you sure you truly sure having feeling to Grayson only?- she said.

I paused a second and relaxed, she asked me this because she cared about her little brother.

-Ethan and I hanged out a few times, but it never was like Grayson. At the beginning Grayson acted like a douche so I spent more time with Ethan but I can assure you that my feelings towards Grayson are real. I only see Ethan as a really good friend, nothing else.- I smiled and noticed that she did the same.

The microwave sounded and she added:

-I'm glad that he met you. He has never spend time with a girl like you.- that made me feel so good inside.- and sorry if I looked too serious.- we both laughed.

-It's okay.- I replied.

Cameron and I sat next to each other for the movie. Apparently, the boys chose one named "Ring 3". It was a horror movie, my favorite type of movie.

-Is this too scary for you?-Grayson whispered in my ear.

-Not at all, but I prefer "The Conjuring"- I winked at him.

-Do you like scary movies?- he asked and I nodded. He looked surprised, just as if he was wishing to see me closing my eyes in every spooky scene.

-Shh!.- Ethan told Grayson.

He rolled his eyes in returned.

•••

When the movie ended Cameron looked towards me and said:

-It wasn't that scary right?-

-Not at all.- I replied smiling.

-Ethan can you come with me to the grocery store.- I noticed she glanced quickly to Grayson.

-Sure.- Ethan said and stood up with her.

-We'll be here in like and hour Allyson. Grayson don't do anything to her please.- Cameron said.

-I can't promise anything.- he replied.

I looked down, I felt how my cheeks were red.

-Grayson!- Cameron remarked.

-Okay, okay I won't do anything.-

-Good! See you Allyson.- she said. Once they shut the door Grayson turned his head to me, we were looking at each other.

-You look beautiful!- he told me.

-I don't have anything special on- I giggled.

-Still beautiful.- he bit his bottom lip.

Grayson's POV:

She probably thought she looked normal, but for me, I wanted to take off those shorts so bad.

I need to calm down though. It's only day two and I started to imagine intimidate scenarios with her.

-Thanks...- she was still red from my previous comment. I put my arm around her and without thinking about it twice I kissed her... On the cheek.

She smiled shyly.

-Allyson..-

-Yes Grayson?- she answered.

-Are you enjoying this evening so far?- I asked her.

-A lot!- she said and winked at me.

God! What a huge mistake she did by winking at me. I bit my bottom lip and she stared at me smiling.