Chapter 32

Grayson's POV:

9:26 a.m.

"Day 6... I can do this" I told myself.

I wanted to do something special.

Something that she wasn't expecting.

Suddenly Ethan opened the door...

-Hey E!- I said, but I noticed he didn't smile at all.

-I-I need to tell you something...- He almost whispered. I was worried, Ethan isn't usually like this.

-Is it bad news?- I asked standing up from my bed.

-You have no idea..-

-I don't think is that bad... You're so extra most of the time...-

-Grayson!- he interrupted me looking deeply into my eyes...-It's about dad...-

And with that I understood, this situation was a serious thing...

Allyson's POV:

-Omelette or cereal?- Isabel asked me  putting on her chef hat.

-Cereal!- I instantly replied.

I would honestly eat cereal over anything made by Isabel. Unfortunately, Jackson had a flu so I commanded him to rest for the entire day.

-Jeez... Do I cook that bad?- she asked.

I laughed at her and before I even got the chance to talk...

-Don't answer me!- she said putting one finger on my lips, but I laughed louder instead.

While eating my cereal and watching Isabel struggling with the bacon, I looked at my phone and had no messages from Grayson. Which is weird, he usually send them at this hour pretty much, but I know that it's just me being paranoid...

The phone rang and I picked it up without paying attention to who it was...

-Gray?!- I asked smiling.

I know. That sounded totally desperate.

-Ally...-

I accidentally dropped my spoon to the floor, catching Isa's attention.

It wasn't Grayson... It wasn't him at all.

-W-what do you want Johnny?- I asked firmly to my dad.

-How's everything in LA?- He replied naturally. I don't feel any kind of guilt on his voice. That's what made me loose it...

-So that's it?... You called to asked how's everything- I let a sarcastic chuckle out.

-Allyson, despite all my mistakes at some point of your life you'll have to let me in. I am your father after all, you need me.-

I stood up from my sit and walked around the house yelling at him.

-No!- I replied angrily.- You don't get to do that!... You don't get to call me and ask me how I am when I came to California. You don't get to try to stay in contact with me now that I'm becoming successful. And specially, you do not get to tell me that I need you when you left your family apart for a girl no much older than me!-

-Allys...-

-No!- I cut him off. I felt my hands shaking already, Isabel was getting closer to me, she knew I was going to have another panic attack, but I just didn't care.- Johnny stop contacting me or mom! You've done enough damaging!- I yelled as loud as I could've done it.