First Day Start!

It was early morning when I woke up, I liked getting an early start on things that are important to me. I decided I would go ahead and see if Aizawa was okay with me going to school so I knocked on his door.

"Aizawa?" I ask quietly. He answers he door and looks at me . 

"Yes?" He sighs sleepily. 

"Do you...think it would be alright if I went ahead and went to school?" I ask excitedly. 

"......do what you will, but be on your guard. Your father is most likely looking for you." With that, he shut his door again. I grabbed my stuff and bolted out of the door. THIS IS SO EXCITING!  I think with a grin. 

     I arrive at the large building to find another student there as well. He had blue hair and glasses and looked like a very serious person. 

"Um, hi there!" I smile with a slight wave as I approach him. I hope to All Might he was friendly.

"Hello there!6 I don't think I recognize you, are you new?" He asks politely. I smile and nod. 

"Yeah! Today will be my first day here at UA Academy!" I cheer. 

"Transferring at this time will be quite difficult, are you sure you're prepared for that challenge?" He asks in a seriously concerned tone.

"I know it'll be tough, but I'm going to work hard and try my best to catch up!" I say determinedly as I pump my fist into the air. He smiles and gives me a thumbs up. 

"I commend you on your attitude and enjoy your enthusiasm!" He exclaims. 

"I'm Y/N L/N by the way." I smile. 

"Tenya Iida." He replies with a matching smile.

    The two of us talked for a WHILE, until school started in fact. The bell rang and signaled the start of the school day so we each started walking seemingly separate ways. To my surprise  I saw him yet again in my new class. 

"Oh, it's you!" I smile as I enter. He looks up at me in a bit of surprise. 

"Y/N?!" He gasps in surprise. "THIS is your class?!" He exclaims in shock. 

"Yeah, I'm transferring into this class silly." I laugh at him. I have to lean against the wall while I wait for my teacher to tell me where to sit. I realize there is one odd desk almost in the back but I didn't really wanna ASSUME where I was sitting and embarrass myself. 

"Aizawa-Sensei is a strict teacher, so I suggest you be on your best behavior." Iida warns.  I blink and pale.

"AIZAWA IS MY TEACHER?!" I gasp. 

"Yeah." The tired voice of my 'Uncle' sighed behind me. I spin around to find him in a sleeping bag on the floor. 

"....Oh gosh..." I groan. 

"See that seat over there? It's yours. It's weird and it's next to Bakugou....that will be your partner and guide. There is more, but I'll tell you that later." He explains. I notice everyone in the class seemed shocked at both my presence and that this person was my guide. Right at that moment, a super obnoxious explodey dude walks in. 

"Who the fuck is this?" He asks angrily. I narrow my eyes at him. He reminds me of my dad....ew.....

"This is Y/N." Aizawa starts. OH GOD....PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BE MY GUIDE AND PARTNER... I plead in my mind. "She will be your partner and you will show her around school. Failure to do so will result in expulsion." He sighs as he flops behind his desk. I turn slowly towards him and he looks like he wants to kill me. 

"Get your ass to your seat and don't slow me down." He growls storming to his desk. Everyone sends me an apologetic glance as I follow. He sits in his seat and his in mine. 

"So I'm Y/N L/N..." I say introducing myself. 

"Aizawa already told me." He snaps. "I'm Bakugou." Is all I got out of him before he angrily stared at the teacher in question. I sighed and slumped onto my desk. This was just gonna be SOOOO much fun. 

    After the bell rang, signaling the next class, but Aizawa asked for me and Bakugou to stay after. 

"Listen you two, you don't have to get along but just don't kill each other. Bakugou you show Y/N her classes and around the school and that's it. Surely you can handle that?" 

"Tch, of course I can fucking handle that." He seethes. "She had better not slow me down though." He says shooting me an evil glare. 

"Bakugou, go wait outside and DON'T MOVE." Aizawa commands. The blonde growls menacingly as he storms out. "I know he isn't pleasant, but that's why I chose him. Remember you aren't supposed to be making friends.....so I chose the exact person you can't even begin to be friends with. Now go and hurry to you next class." He waves me out and I exit the room with a sigh. 

"Good, what fucking took you so long?" He says narrowing his eyes at me. 

"Stuff, now where is the next class?" I ask with little patience. 

"Tch, follow me and don't fall behind." He snaps as he starts walking. I try to follow but the crowds kept slowing me down. Bakugou looked behind him at me and looked as if he wanted to murder me for not keeping up. He stands still and waits for me to catch up to him. 

"Sorry." I mutter as he ends me another death glare. 

"Tch." He scoffs as he grabs my wrist and drags me through the halls. I now realize why he was moving so fast. EVERYONE GOT OUT OF HIS WAY! People were giving me weird looks and I can guarantee I looked miserable. Some people shot me sympathetic glances as he dragged me through the halls and into our next class. Our classmates especially seemed sorry for me Aizawa was right about one thing....there is NO way I could ever be this guy's friend.