The Ghost of HighLander's Castle

Liam's P.O.V

I was staring out my office window at the woods hopeing just hopeing that my brother would come home. But what did come surprised me. A girl danced like their was nothing that would stop her. He watched her for a couple minutes and she stopped dancing when she noticed the castle. She looked straight up at the room I was in. I shut the curtain slowly after i got sight of her Green eyes. What those would look like with a green or pink dress hugging her figure.' I thought to myself walking down the stairs to the main room.

I opened the door enough to slip out of the castle and walked towards her. I didnt realize i mixed in with the shadows of the trees and towards her. "What are you doing here?" I asked her. She jumped and turned around quickly. "What... Who said that?" She asked. Her voice wavering. I said nothing. The girl looked around. "Where am I?" She asked."You are at my castle." I told her. The girl jumped again.

"Who are you?" She asked. I rolled my eyes. "I am Prince Liam." I said."Prince?" I heard laughter in her voice. "then if you are Prince then i am a Queen." She looked around again. "Where are you?" She asked.

I frowned. 'How can she not see me?' I thought to myself."I am right in front of you." I told her. The girl looked straight a head. "I see nothing but the shadows of the trees." She said tiredly. The rain pounding harder. She started to shiver. "Your cold come on." I told her. She shook her head. "No, I am not. I am agitated. I dont like talking with people who wont even show me what they look like." She told me. And started to walk away. I looked at her with a raised eye brow. "Ok." I told her and pretended to walk away making sure to add noise to make it seem like i am.

I looked back at the girl to see her walking away from where she did stand shaking her head. I heard a couple words, "Imbocil, JErk, Asshole," I chuckled. "I am not any of those things milady!" I called out to her. She jumped and squeeked she looked around before dashing off into the woods. I laughed on my way back to the castle.

The castle on the right is the Castle where Liam lives. If you like the story so far please give feedback if you would like to know what happens.