THE REALITY

.......................................
This morning seemed so fresh, I was happy. But I know that the war is not over yet.

'Helen are you awake', Aven said coming inside my room.

'Yeah', I said.

'Well, today we have to go to the old magician of this place', She said.

'Why?',I said.

'Because the old magician know everything about Daria, he can help us'.

'Okay, but this place is magical right, can you please help me, I am missing my family, can you show me how are they, please',I said.

'Okay, come with me', she said and held me out.

She murmured some words, then on the grass I could see my family, that was amazing.
................................

I was feeling bad my mother was crying, was she crying from so many days.
And my father was helping her, saying that don't cry, everything will be okay.
And my brother was also crying, he was missing me and I was also missing him so much, his naughtiness, I wish he was here.

'You have amazing family, I wish I could have one like you, who cares, give love to their child, but I am unlucky',She said.

'Where is your family, and why they don't care for you', I said.

'You want to know about my family, then I will tell you, my mother's name is Daria and my father he is not in this world, my mother killed him when I was small, she wanted all the money and everything. She left me too but I was so small I didn't knew anything, so I thought to find my mother and was on the mission, then I came to this beautiful kingdom, where the people were so kind and helped me, they took me to the Queen. The queen felt sad for me and she liked me so she accepted me as a daughter, I was adopted by her. I was lucky to have her but then, Daria did very wrong with her. She actually wanted to rule over the kingdom, it was her dream when she was small. She was the elder daughter of the king ruled before here and the Queen, my mother was the second one. He didn't had any son. So he wanted his daughters to look after the kingdom. He knew the bad thoughts of Daria so her father didn't gave her the opportunity of being a Queen, it was given to Ella. Daria said to his father that she was elder but he didn't listen, she was then jealous of Ella and said that she will take revenge and left. Then she was never found again. But she came one day, the day when the king died she said to Queen Ella that she is back, and now she was the Queen of black magic. She wanted the kingdom, so she attacked Ella but she escaped. Queen Ella fought for her kingdom but Daria was much stronger than her. She couldn't kill Ella because she was blessed with some magical powers which won't let her die till her time comes. So Daria took a gem from the castle and spelled on the Queen and she got prisoned in the gem. That is the gem that you have. She will make a escape when someone will kill Daria and that's you and Adiett is the unicorn you saw at night she is my best friend, she lived with the Queen but when the Queen went she was a part of her so she also left but she comes sometimes to meet me but now as you have come she also came back'. She said.

I was in total shock.

"What, Daria is your mother", I said.

"Yes, I know, such a bad family I got, but you know I can talk to my father, I can see him". She said.

"I am sorry, but you are lucky, you can see your father and talk to him, Adiett is your best friend and now you got me",I said.

She hugged me and said,"come with me I will show you something".

I went with her and saw a big castle, but it was closed and looked like an abandoned building

"what is it", I asked.

"This is the place where the Queen lived but now as she is not living here it has been years so this place got abandoned",she said.

"Oh! I see", I said.

"Now let us start our journey to reach the magician", she said.

"Yes come on", I said.
..........................................

Hello everyone it is been a long time, but now I am back on wattpad with lots of love. I missed you all so much.
Thank you for reading.
Pls vote and comment.
Love you all
~Zainab~