BIRTHDAY PLANNING

..............................

"Helen my girl get up",said Mrs Caroline, my mother

"Mom not now please I want to sleep more please ma" I said

"Get up we have to plan for your birthday party "said my mom

I jumped from my bed and ran towards the washroom.
Honestly I am very lazy so I don't bath or brush regularly.

I was doing everything so fast, so that I can plan about my birthday and go to shopping fast, to buy clothes, sweets, cake and much more.

The day was really nice, it was windy. I like windy days.

I am scared of my washroom because the in horror movies I saw, the incidents mostly take place in the washrooms.

And my washroom is so big that is what make me scared the most because this same kind of washrooms are there in the scenes. What I will do is take my brush and then put the paste and after that run from there and I will brush in the hall.

I took a shower, just think I am scared to brush then what about taking a shower.
Then I went to the table and sat down.
I was knocking on the table to get my breakfast fast

I said," ma,ma my food I am hung- before I could finish my sentence my mom came and said,"ready dear"

"Okay thanks maa

So where's dad " I said eating my food.

"I am here my little princess", said my dad.

Sam is my brother and he is really naughty, he thinks he is cool, of course all brothers are same.
He will always prank me and specially when I am, in the washroom. Because he know I am scared there. I just hate it.
I can't do anything. If I will try to do anything he will go and say to maa that I am disturbing him. And of course ma will shout at me. Ahh that jerk.

Sam said making expressions which were really annoying me,"so let's plan about your birthday"

"yeah, we are gonna do an amazing party I have to do shopping too, OMG i am so exited this is going to be the best birthday",I said.

I was really having a very good feeling, I was just so excited. I was thinking on my birthday I am gonna rule.

"Okay its gonna be but first where do u want to go choose the place", said dad.

"Hmm, I know some where outside this city far away "I said.

"Okay so should we keep the party in your grandmothers village its so far and there are many things to see u can enjoy there",said ma.

"Yeah, that's the perfect place, I am so happy whats your opinion bro",I said.

"Okay boring", said my brother.

"I am so excited , Okay I am going to shopping bye see you",I said in a very excited way.

"Go my dear",said ma

I went with my father to a mall for shopping I bought so many things and my new dress. It took me so much time.
I was very excited for the next day.

At night I could not sleep because of the excitement. The excitement was building more and more inside me. I was thinking what all things I will do tomorrow.

..........................................

Pls point out mistakes and don't forget to vote and comment and by the way Helen was very beautiful
She has cream colour hair, soft and gorgeous, she has large and shiny eyes.

Pls point out mistakes and don't forget to vote and comment and by the way Helen was very beautifulShe has cream colour hair, soft and gorgeous, she has large and shiny eyes

This is how she looked
Beautiful right

To know more what happened on her birthday party, how was her birthday party? Read the next chapter

Thank you so much for reading,
Love you
~Zainab~