Chapter 16 ~Stepped The Line~

"Hide quick!" Bliss said to Yin'tekai and he nodded and turned invisible right before Nick and Phillip saw her. "Hey Bliss!" Nick says and Bliss turned around and smiled at them.

       "Hey Nick, hey Phillip." Bliss says as she hugs both of them. "What are you guys up to?" She asked them and Nick looked at Phillip for a second. Phillip nodded and Nick sighed and looked back towards her.

      "Looks like we finally figured out what we are hunting." Nick says and Bliss looked at him confused. "What are you hunting?"

      "We haven't seen it, but the boss finally told us." Nick says and Phillip stepped in. "He said it was a creature from another planet. That it can turn invisible and has advanced weapons that can kill an human in one shot."

       Bliss gulped and slowly nodded realizing that they were hunting Yin'tekai. "Have you seen it?" Nick asked and Bliss shook her head. "No, haven't seen anything like that." She lied to them, but while Nick nodded, Phillip looked at her as though he knew she was lying.

       "Anyway, how are you doing?" Nick asked and Bliss shrugged. "Nothing really." An awkward silence surrounded them till Nick cleared his throat.

       "Me and Phillip may need to go back to camp. Boss is probably wondering where we are." Nick says and Bliss nodded. "Hope to see you two again." Bliss says and they nodded.

      "See you later." Phillip says and Bliss nodded as they disappeared from sight. When she knew they were gone, she looked around. "Yin'tekai! They're gone!"

       Yin'tekai then appeared in front of her and looked down at her after looking around. "Are you sure they are gone?" He asked and Bliss nodded. "Who were they?" Yin'tekai asked her and she answered, "Just friends, though I knew the older one since I was an child."

       Yin'tekai didn't say anything, but he was feeling jealous about that older ooman. He didn't know why, but he didn't like the idea of the man knowing Bliss for years, but he knew the ooman was to old for her. That is till Yin'tekai realized that the other one was around the same age of Bliss.

     "Yin'tekai?" Bliss noticed he was looking in the distance even with his mask on. Yin'tekai broke out of his trance and looked down at her. "Are you close to them?" Bliss looked at him confused, "I mean yeah, I knew Nick, which is the older one, for years and he is like my older brother."

     "How about the other one?" Yin'tekai asked her and Bliss shrugged. "Phillip is okay, I mean he had hints he liked me, but I don't really think of him like that." "What do you think about him?" Bliss sighed, "Yin'tekai, why do you care?"

      "Look I just wanted to know." Yin'tekai says and Bliss sighed. "It's none of your concern and anyway we need to get going. My dad is probably worried about me." Yin'tekai nodded knowing that she was annoyed at him for the time being.

       Bliss walked off and Yin'tekai followed, a uncomfortable silence between them. When they arrived at her home, Bliss didn't say anything as she walked into the building leaving Yin'tekai alone outside.

       He looked over seeing Singh and he knew that he was confused on why Bliss was upset. "I kinda asked her some questions she didn't like." Yin'tekai says and Singh hissed at him thinking that he asked about her mother. "I asked her about her friends and I guess I kinda stepped the line."

      Singh nodded realizing it was about the two males Bliss knew. He was upset that Bliss was acting up, but he liked the idea that he wasn't the only one that thought something could be wrong with the two males.

      "I'll leave her alone for a little while, besides I guess you both need some time alone without me being there." Yin'tekai says and Singh nodded as he watched him disappear into the forest.

      Singh walked inside the building to see Bliss sitting on the floor with her back facing him. He slowly walked towards her and sat beside her. "Let me guess, Yin'tekai told you." Bliss said and Singh nodded as he looked at her.

      "Look he had no right to get into my business and ask about my relationship between Nick and Phillip." Bliss said in anger and frustration. Singh didn't know what to do, Bliss never acted like this and Becca never did either so he didn't know how to fix this.

       "Is he gone?" Bliss asked and Singh hissed and nodded knowing she meant if Yin'tekai was gone. "Good," she said as she got up. "I'm going to go  out and cool down." Bliss said as she walked outside and closed the door.

     Singh looked at the ground. He had a strange feeling that something was wrong, but he didn't know why. He looked back at the closed door and was about to go out, but he knew that Bliss needed to be alone.

     He laid down on the ground and decided to get some rest knowing that Bliss would come back in soon after she laid off some steam. Singh wrapped his tail around him and slowly fell asleep, but he didn't know that Bliss didn't come back in.

Hey! Sorry for the late update, but I've been working on the next chapter for Visible, Others, and Isolated.

And guess what.

I start school on Thursday.

My freedom is almost gone!! But at least I'll be home......

Anywho! So that's a heads up if I don't really update that much for a while because I started online schooling.

Hope y'all enjoyed and I got a few questions on where I'm homeschooling and that's on K12. You probably say the commercial, but I'm doing that.

Thank God they accepted me because then I'll be going back to my school and started 8th grade there.

But I'm going to miss all my friends!!!!