I chuckled when I heard the squealing in the background. I looked at Alex and Servando and they beamed at me.

Steph; Hi Rachel, I'm Steph Houghton, captain here in Man City.
Me; Hello, how're things?
Steph; Great. The girls wanted to say hello so if you're free they'd like to FaceTime or Skype or something so they can see you.
Me; Of course. Just click on the FaceTime button.

I picked up my phone from the seat and brought it up to my face. Seconds later all the girls faces appeared, smiling. They all waved and I chuckled and waved back.

Me; It's nice to meet you guys.
Jill; Damn, are you on a boat? Jill Scott by the way. Nice to meet you.
Me; Uh, yeah. It's my mom's. She lives here in Orlando with her husband.
Jill; Where do you live?
Me; Chicago with my birth mom. It's a long story. I think you might know them actually. After all England and the USA are rivals in soccer.

I turned the phone so Alex could get in. She smiled and waved at the camera and all the girls jaws dropped and Alex and I chuckled.

Alex; Hello ladies. Hey Houghton.
Steph; Morgan, it's nice to see you again. How've you been?
Alex; Grand and yourself? How's everything?
Steph; Good, good. We're really looking forward to hearing yer decision on the offer. You've got a talented daughter Morgan. You should be really proud.
Alex; I am, she's full of surprises. We must discuss it with her other mother first and if you're free the same time tomorrow you could call so we can talk about it together?
Steph; Of course. We'll let you guys go. It's nice to talk to you Rachel. Talk to you tomorrow.
Rachel; Bye Miss Houghton. Bye girls.

I hung up and the smile never left my face. I looked at Alex and she smiled at me. I looked at my phone and opened it. I went into mom's contact and went into messages.

"Don't. Wait until they all come over for dinner."

I nodded and went out of messages. Servando started the boat again and turned it around. I went into twitter and saw all the Man City girls started following me. I smiled and followed them back. I went into notifications and saw Steph mentioned me in comment. I clicked onto it and saw it was a photo of me on FaceTime and all the girls gathered around the laptop smiling. I retweeted it and seconds later I was getting blown up by questions. I turned off my phone and looked up to see we just pulled up by the house.

Servando helped me out and I helped Alex. They started heading up to the house but stayed by the water.

"You coming Rach?"
"Nah. I'm gonna stay down here for a while."
"Okay. I'll call you when dinner is ready."

I sat down on the edge of the dock and let my legs dangle off the edge. I stared at the water watching it swish back and forth peacefully and thought about my future. If I accept the offer then I'll get to play professional soccer but leave my family but if I decline, who knows what's in store for me? I should probably make a list of pros and cons.

"May I?"

I jumped a little and turned my head to see Alyssa. I nodded and scooted over a bit so she could sit. She sat down next to me and our shoulders touched and she looked at me and smiled.

"So, you're the talk of the house tonight."
"Ain't I always when we're with international teammates?"
"True. So, what did you do this time?"
"Would you believe me if I said nothing?"
"Nope."
"Well then. I actually didn't do anything. But I did get a call."
"Rachel if you tell me you did something that involves the police I will actually kill you before your mother finds out."
"No, god, I'm not that idiotic. I got a call from Nick Cushing, the head coach of Manchester City ladies. He offered me a spot on his team."
"Oh wow."
"Rachel! Lys! Dinner."