That successfully make all of them laugh.

"Sometimes you're so weird, Minki-ya. Your team-mates are searching for you," Dongho said that to Minki and Minki walks away after saying that he needs to take a bath first.

"You guys really got locked up here?" Dongho asks with a smile on his face, although he notice that somehow Minhyun looks uneasy.

Jonghyun nods, "can I go back to the dorm for a moment?"

Jonghyun's question makes Dongho and Minhyun staring at him.

"Why are you wearing Minki's shirt?" Dongho feels curious with that and Jonghyun answers that Minki took the wrong shirt and he's about to give it back to him.

Dongho knows that Jonghyun is lying to them. He seems to hide something.

Minhyun nods, "okay... So hot indeed," then he touch the edge of Jonghyun's inner shirt, it has a white liquid stain on its surface, "what's this? Sperm?"

That words makes Dongho stares at Jonghyun with a surprise look.

"No... It's not.." Jonghyun is lying indeed, now he wants to runaway from both Dongho and Minhyun, but Minhyun quickly catch his hand before he could runaway.

"Jonghyun, you're the leader, you should refrain yourself from doing something that could create a scandal for us," Minhyun said, he looks so serious right now.

"I'm not creating a scandal. Besides, no one knows what we're doing in there." Jonghyun replies his words, staring sharply at Minhyun.

It seems like they're going to fight, so Dongho tries to calm situation, "wait, wait, so you guys are doing something scandalous there?"

"You are having sex here, right?" Minhyun also stares sharply at Jonghyun.

If looks could kill, probably Minhyun already killed Jonghyun right now.

Jonghyun turns his back but he can't answer Minhyun's words.

He doesn't need to answer it because it's already obvious now.

"You can't just give Minki what he wants when he's trying to seduce you," now Minhyun words is making everything worse than before.

That is right, because Jonghyun is now glaring at Minhyun, "Minki never tries to seduce me! How can you even think of him like that?! I'm the one who started this first, don't accused Minki like that!"

"You're so stupid, if someone knows about what you guys are doing in there, I wouldn't want to help you again!"

"Fine! I'll deal with it myself!"

They're really about to fight so Dongho have to try really hard to calm them.

He reminds them about the reason why they're on this show. It's for the sake of Nu'est, so it's not the time to fight against each other.

Jonghyun quickly leave them, ignoring Dongho that told him to come back.

"I'm gonna knock his sense up," Minhyun hissed. But before he could walks away, Dongho grabs his hand.

"No, you're not going anywhere."

"Baekho-ya! Can't you see how annoying he is?!" Minhyun glares at Dongho.

"Both of you are annoying. Now," Dongho forces him to lean on the wall in the vocal practice room, "tell me what happened."

Minhyun still looks so pissed off. He just stares at the ground.

"Hwang Minhyun, I see you staring at this room before. You know that they're here, right? Then why you didn't tell me about that?" Dongho asks.

Minhyun finally sigh, he slid his body down and sits on the floor, still with staring at the ground.