Chapter 4

Hope you guys like it! Love yall :D

Chapter 4

Niall’s Pov

I woken up to the smell of Harry, with his arms wrapped around me, and me lying on his bare chest as a pillow, I looked up to see his sleeping face. He looked so peaceful. He blinked twice and looked down at me, as if he felt me staring at him, and smiled, “Moring.” His voice was deep and tired. “Moring” I smiled back up at him. He placed a soft kiss on top of my head and I snuggled back into his chest and wrapping my arm tighter around his waist. I closed my eyes and I wishing for time to stay still so I can just stay in bed with Harry forever.

A few hours later we both woke up, still laying in bed. I placed my hand on top of Harry’s heart feeling the rhythm of the beat. He was messing with my hair, just stroking it and sometimes just playing with a few strands. It was clam and peaceful until we heard a knock at my door. We both shot up, a little worried. There was a knock again, “Hey, Nialler, there’s breakfast in Louis’s flat!” It was Liam.

I saw the door knob twist and out of a reaction I pushed Harry off the side of the bed. He landed on the floor with a confused look on his face. I motioned, placing my index finger to my lips and shhing him. Liam opened the door and was standing in the door way, repeating what he said earlier. “There’s breakfast in Louis’s flat.”

“Okay, I’ll be out in a minute.” I replied with a pitch in my voice.

“Is everything okay?” Liam asked looking a little worried.

“Yeah everything’s fine.” I smiled, hoping he’ll leave.

He raised an eyebrow and said, “Oookaaay.” And shut the door and left.

I sighed in relief. Harry shot up from the floor and sat down next to me on the bed, “What was that about? Why did you push me off the bed?” He sounded a little angry.

“I’m sorry, I just didn’t want Liam to find out.” I looked down at my hands, a little ashamed.

“But Louis already knows, he actually figured it out on his own.” I looked up Harry, “Really? You don’t think he’ll tell the others, do you?”

“No, I’m sure he wouldn’t.” Harry looked down, he seemed sad. “Why don’t you want to tell the others? Are you ashamed to be with me?”

 My eyes widened, I quickly placed my hand on his cheek to make sure he was looking right at me,” Of course not. It’s just we’re not sure how’ll they’ll react to it and I’m a little scared.”

Harry took both of my hands in his and smiled, “Don’t worry, you’ll have me beside you. We’ll tell them at breakfast.”

I smiled and replied, “Okay.” Harry gave me a quick peck on the lips and headed to the bathroom.

A few minutes later Harry and I headed over to his and Louis’s flat ready to tell the boys the big news. We walked in and went to the kitchen seeing Louis, Zayn, and Liam already eating at the table. They all looked up from their plates and stared at us standing in the door way.

Zayn asked while still chewing his food, “Hey Harry, where were you?”

“Ehm..I slept over at Niall’s place last night.” Harry replied. I felt myself blush remembering what happened last night. I looked over at Louis who had a huge grin on his face which made me blush even more.

I saw Harry sit down at the table and I followed sitting right next to him. We both were facing the other lads. I heard Harry take a deep breath, he seemed a little nervous; I placed my hand on his knee to try to calm him down and remind him that we’re in it toether. He looked at me and gave me a smile, I smiled back.

“Umm, guys we have something to tell you.” Harry got the intention from the boys in front of us. “Me and Niall are dating.”

We watched to see the boys reactions, Liam and Zayn both had their mouth hanging open in shocked and Louis was just smiling.

“I’m so happy for guys! Don’t worry we’ll support you all the way through.” Liam was now smiling at us.

“Yeah! And we kind of figured.” Zayn adding on and chuckled.

Louis ran up to me and Harry and gave us big hug, “Aww, guys, congrats!”  He released us from his hug. There was a huge smile on my face and it felt as if a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

I was so happy and turned to Harry to see he was just as happy as I was. I grabbed Harry’s face and crashed our lips together. I felt him put a hand on the back of my neck, not letting go of the kiss. When we finally pulled apart I just stared in to his emerald eyes just thinking that this perfect human being was mine.

Liam broke my trance with Harry, “You know what you have to do now, right?” I already knew what he was going to say before he even said it. “You have to go to management.”

Me and Harry both looked at each other, we knew Liam was right. We had to tell management.

Harry’s Pov

We waited in the office of Gabriela Schwartz. The office was huge, with a large wooden desk and a couple of chairs facing it where me and Niall sat. I stared out the window behind the desk, wondering what they’re going to say to us. I looked over at Niall and saw he was biting on his nails and shaking his leg pretty fast. I placed my hand on his knee to make him stop and gave him a sympathetic look. He looked up at me, gave me a smile but still looking nervous.

We heard the door open and the sound of a women’s heals hitting against the tile floor filled the room. We watched her walk around her desk and sat in her office chair, we stayed quiet. She had light brown hair in a tight bun and she wore black glasses. She cleared her throat and started to speak.

“Niall. Harry. We got your call today and you should know that we are not very happy with what you two have decided to do.  We understand that we can’t really keep you two apart from seeing each other, and we’re trying to figure out ways to make this work so in the mean time can you please keep your relationship out of the public eye. We don’t need the media to get involved in this right now, I hope you can understand.”

Niall and I exited from the office when the meeting was over and started walking down the hall. What did she mean “keep your relationship out of the public eye”? I’m finally with Niall but now I can’t be seen with him?

Niall stopped in the middle of the hall way and turned around to face me, “Ugh, this isn’t fucking fair! So what if the media finds out? I don’t care, I just want to be with you.” Niall was angry and his face started to get red. I pulled him into hug, placing one hand on the back of his head and the other on his back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I could feel Niall crying into my shoulder.

“It’s going to be okay, Niall. We’ll find a way to work it out.” I whispered in Niall’s ear, trying to calm him down a little. I then placed my head on his shoulder and we just stood there wrapped in each other’s arms wondering what’s going to happen.