It's The Beginning

Start from the beginning

"Stop talking." Jay pushed her against the doorframe of the bedroom, pinning her wrists above her head, causing Erin to gasp. "Don't make me punish you. I'd hate to handcuff you and teach you a lesson."

Jay's lips traveled down Erin's face, to her neck, sucking on the spot where her shoulder and neck meet. In response, Jay received a moan escaping from Erin's lips. "Jay."

He groaned as a reply, biting down on her neck. Jay looked up to see Erin's eyes pitch black. "Er, please know I didn't mean to offend you." Jay whispered, sucking on her collar bone.

"Jay" Erin panted, "I.. I forgive you, just don't stop loving me." 

Jay stopped his ministrations, and caressed Erin's cheek. "Never." Jay reattached his lips to hers, their kiss becoming deeper. He walked over to the bed until he felt his legs hit the mattress. Jay laid Erin down on the bed, before hovering over her and he began peppering her jawline with kisses.

Jay laid himself on top of Erin, kissing her neck once more, biting into her skin, then smoothing it out with his tongue. He looked down at Erin, her beauty stealing his breathe away, both of their eyes locking with love.

Their eyes never leaving each other's Jay thrusted up into Erin's fabric covered core, allowing Erin to moan in pleasure, her nails digging into his back, and in one swift move, lifted his shirt over his head before returning back to their unique rhythm. 

"You like that, baby?" Jay's voice deep and husky, thrusting several more times, not being able to deny the feeling in his balls.

All Erin could do was nod, her teeth clenching to hold a scream back of pleasure. She loved him. She loved the connection they had, and now she realized how important Jay is to her.

She looked up at Jay, his eyes full if love, and began to work on his shorts. "Er, baby, don't." Jay grabbed ahold of her hands, kissing both of them before sitting up.

"I thought you wanted this? Don't you want me?" Erin asked, her voice quickly filling with hurt.

"I want you so bad, Er, but we both want our first time to be deep, long, and meaningful. We both have to get up early, and I want to take our time so I can show you how much I love you." Jay kissed her nose lightly, "It will take me hours because I love you so much."

Erin's body relaxed and she laid back and smiled, relaxing her head against the pillows. "I love you, Jay Halstead."

Jay laid back with her, turning to face her. "I love you too, Erin." And lightly kissing her on the lips. He soon felt Erin's body relax in his arms, and he pulled her closer, his own eyes becoming heavy. "So much Erin, so much."

##################

Jay's eyes slowly fluttered open, awaking from his deep slumber of sleep. His whole body tightened, feeling a warm presence next to him, but soon softened, remembering Erin was here with him. It's not the first time they ever woke up together. They have had stayed with each other numerous times before, after tough cases, they'd share a beer, watch Netflix and usually fall asleep watching an episode of "Friends".

He looked down, Erin's face laying on Jay's chest, an arm draped across his lower abdomen, a soft smile on her lips. Jay dropped his head to kiss her head, her soft vanilla scent filling his nostrils. He glanced over at the alarm clock, realizing it was only six forty. He glanced back down at the girl in his arms, stroking her hair softly as she slept.

Jay loved Erin. When he heard about this undercover gig they both had to do, he was excited. He and Erin had agreed to "one day" and he was hoping this would be the start of it. Prior to this trip, they had never been intimate, and he knew that that would change in the following weeks. Hank Voight couldn't see it, but Jay knew he wasn't going anywhere. Voight would have to come to accept the two eventually, because after last night, both of them realized they were unbreakable.