꓄ꋪꀤꍏ꒒ ꈤꀎꎭꌃꍟꋪ 2

ɧɛιιơ ąɠąıŋ, ɱơγɬąιʂ.

ı ʂɛɛ ყơų ɧą۷ɛ ცɛɛŋ ɠąɬɧɛγıŋɠ ąŋ ąγɱყ ɬơ ɬγყ ɬơ ɖɛʄɛąɬ ɱɛ, ąŋɖ щıŋ ცą¢ƙ ყơųγ ʄγıɛŋɖ, ıʂŋ'ɬ ɬɧąɬ γıɠɧɬ, Becca?

ąŋɖ ʂıŋ¢ɛ ɖɛąγ Object щąŋɬʂ ʄą¢ɬʂ, ı ɖɛ¢ıɖɛɖ ɬơ ɧơʂɬ ɱყ ŋɛщ ¢ɧąιιɛŋɠɛ ɬơɖąყ.

ʂơ! ɧɛγɛ'ʂ ɧơщ ıɬ'ʂ ɠơıŋɠ ɬơ щơγƙ.

_______________________________________
Contest Rules

•No NSFW
•No EXCESSIVE gore (small amounts allowed)
•No cheating
•No excessive 4th wall breaking, I want to see skill

Your prompt?

Write a oneshot about you rescuing Cassia from the clutches of EC, without dying, then tag me in it.

The Scene

A light flickers on, pooling down upon a hunched figure.
The figure is chained to the floor, heavy manacles sunk deep into the concrete.
She looks up briefly, and you see her eyes widen in fear at the sound of footsteps.
A sinister presence entered the room, being none other than EC herself.

Crossing the room quickly, she pulled out a key and unchained Cassia, then used the chains to create a cage around her instead, held up with nothing but magic.
She turned to go, then, as if remembering something, she turned back to Cassia.
"ɬɧɛყ щơŋ'ɬ ცɛ ¢ơɱıŋɠ ʄơγ ყơų ɛ۷ɛγ ąɠąıŋ ɖɛąγ ¢ɧıιɖ."
Then, she left as quickly as she had come, leaving nothing but her shadow cat behind.

Cassia slumps back to the floor, her wrists bleeding a bit from the release of the manacles.
"She's right..." she whispered, finally accepting defeat.

The shadow cat paces around her, curling up and glaring at the shadows eventually.

The light flickers, and all seems quiet.

The winner of this challenge gets to speak to EC privately, with the promise that she will answer questions truthfully.
_______________________________________

ᴾˢˢᵀ, ᴿᴱᴹᴱᴹᴮᴱᴿ ᴹᴱ? ᴵ ᶠᴼᵁᴳᴴᵀ ᴹᵞ ᵂᴬᵞ ᴮᴬᶜᴷ ᴴᴱᴿᴱ ᵀᴼ ᵂᴬᴿᴺ ᵞᴼᵁ, ᴰᴼᴺ'ᵀ ᴿᴱˢᶜᵁᴱ ᶜᴬˢˢᴵᴬ! ᴵᵀ'ˢ ᴺᴼᵀ ᴿᴱᴬ-

ყơų ʄơơι. ცɛɠơŋɛ ʄγơɱ ɧɛγɛ, ʄơγ ı'ιι ŋơɬ ɧą۷ɛ ɬɧɛɱ ιıʂɬɛŋ ɬơ ყơųγ ιıɛʂ, ɛʂ℘ɛ¢ıąιιყ ąʂ ɬɧɛყ ɖơŋ'ɬ ɛ۷ɛŋ ƙŋơщ щɧơ ყơų ąγɛ.

ŋơщ! ı ɧơ℘ɛ ყơų ąιι ąγɛ γɛąɖყ.
ilbarker
sparkstream
moonray-

ιɛɬ ɬɧɛ ɠąɱɛʂ ცɛɠıŋ