chapter 6

Erica's P.O.V:

I went and sat next to shawn whilst everyone else just sat and stared. I took one bottle of water and a whole slice of bread and gave it to Aaron, who had Hayes asleep with his head on Aarons shoulder. "Give these to Hayes, he is the youngest we have to look after him" i said smiling gently at Aaron. Aaron the proceded to gently shake Hayes's shoulder. "come on wake up buddy, you need to eat and drink" he said gently. Hayes sat up. "what about everyone else you guys need it to?" dont worry we are all fine we can share" Aaron replied smiling. Hayes hesitantly stared at the bread Aaron was offering but gratefully took it eating it all within about ten seconds. He then opened the water and drank about half before othering it to Aaron who took a couple of sips and gave it back. Now how to share out the rest...

There is eleven of us that need food and only three pices left. We would have to divide it by 0.272 to each have a fair amount but it would not do anything. we began to tear the bread into small even amounts. Me and Shawn worked out that everyone could have three small pieces each. We both went and handed them out. Carter and Aaron took thiers gratefully. Taylor put his with Melanies and told her he had already eaten wich was so sweet. Both Nash and Matt tried to give Marzia thiers but she refused. "no guys you eat you must be hungry" she told them. But Nash managed to persuade her that she needed at least one bit of his and one bit of Matts's. She accepted to weak to argue anymore. Cameron gave Katelyn a piece of his but she gave it back and he ate it happely. I took my pieces and went to sit with Shawn. "Erica, have my pieces im not hungry" he said looking at me holding his hand out with the bread in it. "no, im fine" i said, i was not going to let him starve. He looked at me straight into my eyes "please, just take them, for me" he pleaded. i shook my head. " Shawn just eat them i am not hungry," i replied smiling at him. He sighed and ate his share of the bread. Now for the water. Me and shawn decided it was best to Hide two bottles of water and share one at a time, in the hope that they would give us more. We shared out the one bottle everyone taking one sip at a time. Even the guys didnt refuse a sip as we were all dehydrated.

Taylor and Melanie had been talking the whole time and had become really close. i sat watching them, knowing they had fallen for eachover already. Thats when Taylor leaned in ank kissed her. At first it was hesitent the she placed her hand on his cheeck and it became more heated. Everyone who was awake smiled. We were so happy for them. They finished kissing and both blushed a very deep shade of crimson. Melsanie leaned in and hugged Taylor tightly. Then the door burst open and in walked the guy that had captured me and Shawn. "oh my! it looks like we have some love birds on our hands, oh well! shes mine now, get over here baby" the guy sneered. We had learned that his name was Sam. As he walked over to Melanie his fat stomach bounced up and down. He grabbed Melanie by her hair and yanked her out of Taylor's arms. Taylor stood up straight away and punched the guy in the face. He tried as hard as he could but he wasnt strong enough, his hand just reciprocated of the mouds of fat the guy had on his face. His chhecks where enormouuse almost covering his tiny chipmunk style nose. Melanie was crying and taylor just looked at the ground in defeat. Knowing that what he had just done had made it worse for melanie. "YOU STUPID LITTLE BOY! YOU WILL BE PUNISHED! GORDAN! MAX! GET DOWN HERE WE NEED TO PUNISH THESE STUPID LITTLE TW*TS" bellowed Sam. Taylor looked up at sam in shock and fell to his kees. "no! please! im begging you please dont hurt Melanie, do whatever you want to me but not melanie! he pleaded. Sam just scoffed and dragged melanie to the door as Gordan and Max walked in holding guns. "now everyone, please come and sit in the center of the room" Max said aiming the guns at us, Gordan doing the same. Everyone silently sat in the center of the room unsure of what was going to happen. "becoause of your little friend here, Mr. Caniff, i am going to have to punish young Melanie right here in front of you." Sam said, as he began to take his shirt and jogging bottoms of. Melanie lay on the floor, just staring at the cieling knowing what was about to happen. Taylor gasped. "if anyone protests or tries to stop me i will hurt her" he said, pulling a knife out of his sock. He dragged it down Mel's arm drawing blood as she whimpered. "take your clothes of!" he barked at her, now completely naked.  She looked at Taylor and he turned his face away, ashamed that he couldnt stop what was bout to happen without hurting her more."everyone must watch" sneered Gordon, smaking taylor around the face with his gun. Mel was completely named now and everyone was crying ashamed they couldnt help thier friend. Taylor was sobbing.

Sam climbed on top of Mel and thrusted into her. She screamed out in pain. More tears slid down her cheecks as her body was violated. After a while she just lay there, her eyes fixated on the cieling as Sam continued to rape her. once he was finished he took the knife and slid it across both her cheeks, put his clothes back on and left with Gordan and Max. As soon as they left Taylor raced over to Mel, taking of his shirt and handing it to her. he gently picked her up and kissed both her bleeding cheeks. "im so so so sorry that i couldnt protect you princess" he whisperd resting his forhead on hers. He took her over to a corner of the room where they just hugged for hours not really talking just Taylor making sure she was okay.

Me and Shawn went back to where we had originally been sat. Thats when the realization of what had just happened. I started crying, my best friend had just been raped in front of my eyes and i hadnt done anything to stop it. I am a terrible friend. Shawn wrapped his arms around me. "shhh, there was nothing any of us could do, shh your sfae, i will protect you" he cooed in my  ear, holding me close. I then realized that no, i wasnt safe! It was either me or Katelyn next! I was going to be raped and no one could save me or Katelyn. i pushed on Shawns chest. "but im not safe!" i said a little to loudly. "can you not see it! they are going to rape me and theres nothing anyone can do! and so is Katelyn!" i screeched breaking down into a messy pile on the floor. Shawn and Cameron both gasped, knowing that they couldnt protect us. Thankfully Katylyn was asleep so she hadnt heard. Shawn came and wrapped his arms around me kissing my forehead. "Listen to me beutifull, I know that i may not be able to prevent what they do to you but you have to stay strong okay, we will get through this, all of us. its our foult your in this mess and I would do anything to get you out of it but I dont want you to get any more hurt, you saw what happened to mel. Just be strong for me babe okay?" he said, pain filling his voice and face. I just nodded and cuddled closer to him. He began to sing into my ear. Wow this boy could sing. I think I am in love with him...

thanks for reading, hope your enjoying it so far!

love,

Erin xXx