I don't have a cat...

Start from the beginning

He gently kissed my neck then placed his head on my shoulder. I bit my lip.

"Keegan?"

"Yes baby girl?"

"That's not gonna work."

"I dont know what you're talking about."

I turned around and wrapped my arms and legs around him then whispered into his ear. "Bit me baby." I got up, got out another beach towel out of my bag and put it next to Keegan and laid down on my stomach.

I felt a slight pinch on my ass. Of course when I said bite me, Keegan took it literal.

"Keegan. Get off my ass."

"But you said bite me so I did."

"You can't touch me till I win."

"Fine, you win."

"Oh, no, no. I'm going to win this fair and square."

"Oh come on Kylie."

"It is on baby." And with that I got up, grabbed my things, moved a good 3 feet away from Keegan, and laid back down.

"Kylie. I said you win. What else do you want from me?" Keegan yelled.

"Torture."

"I would love to torture you." He said with a innocent smile.

"I wasn't talking about me."

"So, you're going to make me jerk off?" He tried sounding like an innocent child.

"I'm not making you do anything."

"Well, you're not going to get rid of this boner anytime soon, so I guess I'll have to go watch porn now..." His voice trailed off.

Then it was quiet. Almost too quiet, and before I knew it, I was being lifted off the ground.

"PUT ME DOWN KEEGAN!"

"Never." Keegan threw me over his shoulder and started walking towards the house.

"KEEGAN!!!"

"Yes baby girl?"

"Put. Me. Fucking. Down."

He was completely silent.

I tried escaping from his grip.

He walked up the stairs, walked into my room, locked the door, then proceeded to plop me onto my bed.

I sat up but was quickly pinned down by Keegan.

"I'm winning this one baby."

Keegan kissed my lips gently before I could say anything.

"Keegan. Like I said, you're not getting anything from me until I win."

"Kylie."

"What?"

"Who's pinning who right now?"

"That doesn't-" I stopped and realized that I really wasn't going to win this one.

"That's what I thought." He gave me one of his classic smirks and loosened his grip slightly.

I let out a heavy sigh. "Fine. You win."

"I know."

He started passionately kissing my neck. I started getting a little turned on.

After about a minute or too he stopped then fully loosened his grip.

Keegan stood in front of me with an amused look on his face.

"You tease."

"I love you too baby."

I walked into my bathroom and hopped into the shower to get the sand and tanning oil off me.

Mid-way into the shower I felt someone hug me from behind.

"Keegan, get out."

His grip tightened.

"Keegan, seriously, get out."

His grip tightened more.

"Keegan, seriously, knock it off. You're hurting me."

I tugged at his arms.

He finally loosed his grip and I turned around to look at him. Only to reveal that it wasn't Keegan.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed as loud as I could. I fell to the ground and just sat there shocked.

The man started running towards the window and made it just in time, before Keegan walked in.

"Kylie what's wrong?"

I didn't know what to do. I just bursted out crying.

_____________

A/N: Sorry guys this was a short one. I've been hella busy. BUT I promise to start updating regularly now. I love you guys all and thanks so much for the support.