- 12 - KIM JONGHYUN

Zacznij od początku

He's kneeling down in front of me, resting his hand on my hips and open up his mouth, teasing the head of my dick with his tongue. It's really sensual and I really like this side of him.

"Minki............. You said we don't have time...."

He smirks at me and finally doing his deepthroat on my dick. He moves his head back and forth as he licked my crotch and suck my dick.

I really have a hard time to keep my moaning voice as low as possible.

His blowjob is always amazing, but I really have to make him stop before I cum on his mouth.

I push his head away and making him stands up again before kissing him harder then I told him to turn around with his back against me.

He stretch out his hand, holding on to the door, while I started to kiss his back, down to his hips and arrived on his butt-cheek.

I don't bring any lube right now, of course, because I think I won't have a chance like this to him.

I licked my fingers, wetting it with my saliva before entering his hole with a finger at first.

He moans louder and I add another finger inside, stretching his inside, making him have to bite his lips to avoid him making a loud noise.

"Do you like it?" I asks.

He nods. I know he really likes it if I tease him like this.

Although I thought his words before are useless, but I do realize that someone might come to remind us about our practice and that means I really don't have much time to do this with him.

I remove my fingers and teasing him by sliding the head of my dick on his entrance, but then I'm pulling it out when he moves his hips backward. I do that twice and that definitely making him impatient.

"Damn it, Jonghyunnie!" He really get impatient with that and it's really funny to see him like this.

I let out a chuckles and that makes him pouts. He's really cute when doing that.

I finally put my hand on his hips and entering him fully, feeling his walls tighten around my erection.
It feels so damn good.

He gives me a sign to start moving and I immediately thrusting into him with a slow pace.

Of course, he won't be satisfied with that. He moves his hips toward me. It's a hint from him that I need to increase my speed.

I hold his hips and moving faster inside him. It feels amazing.

He never fails to satisfied me, until suddenly I heard a loud bang.

He's hitting the door with his fist, making me surprised and stop my thrust.

"What's wrong?" I moves closer to him and he points at someone who is now moving away from this place. It looks like Gunhee.

"Euiwoong, Gunhee and Hyungseob are here. I think they're searching for me," he replies with a low voice.

Wow, we almost got caught.

Luckily, Minki managed to make Gunhee away, otherwise he will know about this.

Actually, I didn't mind with that, because I can finally show him that Minki is mine, but right now, we can't make any scandals about us.

The public will judge us like those times earlier when Minhyun being accused as a bike stoler.

"They don't see us, right?"

"Nope, I managed to scare them away," he grins.

I smiles at him. "Good, because I'm not done yet."