☽Hunted ★ Emily Prentiss☾

Start from the beginning

As Y/N paces around the room thinking she replies with, "How many of them were filed by the wife and not by the husband? He seems to be pretty pissed towards women because she left him."

"Out of the twenty that leaves us with six men." Penelope replies.

"Is there any way you can see if any of them were left for a woman?" Y/N asks Penelope again.

"I will have to do some digging into their lives but fear not, Penelope has this covered. I'll call you back in a little bit with what I found." She replies before the line goes dead.

Penelope finally got back to Y/N later that night, narrowing her search down to two of the six men, both having been left for another woman.

"Thank you Penelope, you are the best! We are going to check both locations and talk to the men." Y/N says happily, ready to finally catch this asshole.

"We have two men to look at, Harold Sweeney and Khalil Barnes." Y/N says to the team as she walks back in to the room they were set up in.

"Alright since we're not even sure if we have anything solid yet, Derek, I want you and Y/N to head to Harold's house and I want Reid and Prentiss to go to Khalil's house. The rest of you stay here with me." Aaron Hotchner says to the team.

Derek and Y/N were in the SUV heading towards Harold's house, almost arriving at their destination.

They finally arrive and Derek parks on the side of the road before the two step out of the SUV and walk up to the door, Y/N knocking when the arrive.

Harold opens his door, clicking his tongue when he notices the lesbian/bisexual FBI agent standing in his doorway.

"Are you Harold Sweeney?" Y/N questions the man once he answers his door.

"Yes I am. And you are?" He questions, already knowing who the agents were.

"I am Y/FN Y/LN, and this is Derek Morgan we're from the FBI we were just here to question you-" the agent starts before Harold runs, shoving past the agent and running to hide somewhere on his property.

"Split up, you go that way I'll go this way." Y/N says, pointing the way she needed him to go.

"Okay but I really don't think we should spilt up." Derek says to her.

"Do you really want to let this scumbag get away while you argue with me? We'll be fine Derek." The agent says before she rushes off the other way towards the barn.

Harold was pissed that the lesbian/bisexual agent had the nerve to come onto his property so when she was so stupid to leave her teammates side, he knew she had to be his next. He would make her girlfriend Emily suffer by killing her little lesbian/bisexual lover.

Y/N came around the corner of the barn, not watching her back very well so Harold grabs her, the shock making her drop her gun as the man tightly wraps his arms around the girl.

She screams "DEREK! HELP ME!" as loud as she can before Harold grabs her gun and uses the butt of it to knock her out.

Harold then picks her up roughly and carries her to his truck, tossing her in the back and driving away, taking her to his cabin in the forest before Derek can even make it to where the scream had came from.