Chapter 1 - The concert

The media is Tamrie

"Girl you'll never guess what I got for us today!" My best friend Tamrie says pushing past me in my condo.

Video is her condo

"No hello how are you best friend?" I sarcastically say sitting down on my couch as she paced in front of the coffe table.

"Hey how are you best friend?" She says stopping to smile at me; I opened my mouth to respond; she cut me off. "I got us tickets to go see Big Sean."

"Seriously!" I say excitedly I've always been a fan of him ever since his finally famous mix tape.

"That's not all we get to meet him. I got us VIP backstage passes. We get to go see the tour bus too." She jumps up and down excitedly I laughed at her.

"So what are you gonna wear? You know you need to leave a good impression on him." She says sitting on my couch.

"Why?" I ask squinting my eyes at her confused.

"Because you can't be super shy; we're gonna be around him for a bit, and I don't want you standing in the corner somewhere." She admits,

"Fine I'll try I can't help why I am." I shrug at her and take her hand; pulling her to my room. "Help me find something to wear."

*-*

"This is perfect." I say smiling in the bathroom mirror.

I had on a black halter top that tied in the back, some black joggers with pight pink, brown, and got pink polka dots on them, with some brown and black sandals with a gold clip.

"Your welcome." Tamrie says poking her head in the bathroom.

"Thanks I guess." I poke my tongue out at her and she playfully pushed me.

"You are too old to be doing that." She jokes as we walk into my room.

"I'm 26 and I'm not too old to be goofy." I corrected her and put on my regular sweats I had on earlier.

"How can you change freely with this view?" She questioned looking out my window.

"I doubt anybody could see me; we're on 50th floor anyway." I reminded her and she nodded at me.

Me and Tamrie have been best friends since freshman year. I have a few friends, but Tamrie is my main. She's very ostentatious and assertive. But I wouldn't have it any other way. We met in community collage and ever since then we just clicked.

I know this is a super short but I wanted to know how it seems so far

-Rey 💝