Chapter 6 How Did It Come To This

Finally we were off again. But this time we made a pit stop at a club. Yes a club. Aiden says that there is some one here that could help us. As we walk through the strip club. Oh yeah I forgot to mention it's a strip club. There's was a table in the corner. Where there is just a little goblin and some guards. The little goblin just smiled at us like you was expecting us."Aiden how can I help you this fine day"" Hey Dave. I need to ask you about my dad" Aiden said. So called Dave just looked at us. He motion his guards to the front door. "Listen Aiden. Your a great kid. But I can't tell you anything about your dad. Sorry" Dave says. "Oh yeah" Aiden just flips the table and grab Dave by his throat and pin him against the wall." Your going to tell me. Or I will rip your throat out. With.My.Teeth." "Okay. Okay. He told me that a hybrid was coming to the book of history. To change what he did to get were we are now. And he was coming here while you guys went the first time. He paid me some gold to stop you." "IS THAT ALL"" No it's not. I going to meet him today so we can go to the book. And make it were you and Alex never met." Dave said. You can see the anger and rate in Aidens eyes. "Now can you let me go." Dave pleaded. "No can do" and with that Aiden rips his throat with his teeth. And no one payed any attention to us. And like that we were off. It was about 8:00pm and we stopped for the night. Aiden was sitting looking at the stars. "Mine if I join" "Of course you can babe" Aiden pats a spot right next to him. "Are you okay. I mean after Dave said about your dad." "Kinda. If dose get there before us. He is going to take away my world. My happiness away from and I can't lose you" Aiden says and pulls me into a tight hug. And I just fell asleep in his arms. How I loved this feeling. I woke up the next day and every one eals was getting ready to leave. "Good morning sleepy head" Ethan says and pats my head. We stated to walk ones again.

3 months later
We finally made it to the book. And wow it was big. And so it begins. I open the book and saw the changes and correct them back the were. A big burst of light went into the air. And we felt the changes come to life. As we were walking out there he was. The werewolf overload. " I the werewolf overload challenge THE VAMPIRES. AND WHO EVER WINS SHALL STAY. WHO EVER LOSES WITH GO AND NEVER RETURN " He shouted. And just disappears into thin air. Now we have a bigger problem in our hands. Keeping the peace.