prologue

jiyong examined the barren, icy wasteland that surrounded him.

how did he get here?

ah, yes. seunghyun. everything started with seunghyun.

the pixie saw an industrial-looking town in the distance. however, it was too far away for jiyong to get to without dying of frostbite first.

jiyong sighed, defeated. he sank down to his knees, letting tears run down his face as he began to sob.

he didn't know where he was. he was completely lost, without seunghyun to help or youngbae, daesung, and seungri to care for.

jiyong waited a few minutes, which felt like centuries.

usually, seunghyun would have warped here by now and been jiyong's knight in shining armor. except for the armor was his long trenchcoat, his black wide-brimmed hat, and his black leather gloves.

jiyong waited for a few more minutes.

any minute now.

that's odd, jiyong thought. seunghyun was a punctual man, a default of his severe ocd.

fear washed over the pixie. he was stranded in the middle of nowhere, with his "family" nowhere to be seen. he had always depended on seunghyun, and now the stoic, silent man wasn't here and jiyong could only depend on himself.

a memory flashed through jiyong's mind of the moment before seunghyun warped him here.

"jiyong-ah, i'll be there soon. i love you," seunghyun whispered in jiyong's ear. the two were holding onto each other in the middle of the destroyed laboratory.

"wait-" jiyong exclaimed, but he couldn't finish as he was abruptly warped to the icy wasteland.