The Day They Met

Guppy's pov: Today is the day I get to meet my little brother moose I'm a little nervous because it's been a while since I've been around a new dog. Dad says I'll like him but I have to be gentle because he is still a baby. Auntie Lauren and uncle alex walk in the house  (pretend that they actually live in a house) and auntie Lauren says guppy here is your new baby brother moose. At first we sniffed each other to get used to each other then he tries to play with me but I resist at first then dad said it's ok just be gentle. I start slow because dad said so then moose starts playing a little harder so I did the same. After a while we both get thirsty so we go over to our separate water bowls and get some water after that we resume playing until dad said it was time for me to go to bed.
Mouse's pov: Today is the day I get to meet my big brother guppy mom and dad both say I'll like him but I am a little nervous because I've never been around other dogs before. After getting everything set to go to dad's house mom picked me up and says come on moosie it's time for you to meet your big brother guppy. After a while we got to dad's house and mom puts me down and says go on moosie go play with guppy. We sniffed each other to get used to each other then we start to play with each other slow at first then I decided to play a little harder and guppy does the same. After playing for a while we both get thirsty so we go over to our separate water bowls and get some water after that we resume playing until uncle Aaron said it's time for guppy to go to bed. we said goodnight and uncle Aaron took guppy in his room to go to bed. Mom then takes me to dad's room and puts me in my crate to go to bed.