Dozens upon dozens- Cody Bellinger

REQUESTED!!!!

Deileen was sitting on her couch, staring at her phone. She couldn't believe the text she just received from Cody.

Codster♥️
Hey babe! Just landed at LAX, going out with some of true guys. See you later love.

He was going out with the guys?! Was he serious?! Deileen couldn't believe him. He'd been away, playing a streak of 10 away games, hadn't seen her in person in what felt like forever. And he decides to go out with the guys?! MEN!

Deileen threw her brown/black hair up in a messy bun and pulled on an old shirt of Cody's, and some of his sweatpants and started cleaning their house. The music was cranked up so loud, she was glad they didn't live in a neighborhood where each house was on top of the others. After deep cleaning the upstairs, she went down to make a quick snack before she started the main level. Quickly remembering that her and Cody were going to go shopping when he got home that morning.
"Well fine! I'll go shopping without that stupid Cody! And I'll get food he doesn't even like! Maybe that will teach him to come home when he said he would!" She grabbed her stuff and put the door she went.

Cody saw Deileen leave, finally.
"Okay guys! Let's go!"

A couple hours later, Deileen pulled into their driveway. Of course, Cody's car isn't there. Figures. Rolling her eyes, she grabbed the first trip of bags and headed towards the house. Digging out her keys, Deileen opened the door and almost dropped the bags she was carrying. Dozens upon dozens of red roses sat in vases all over the entry way, and into th  living room.

Deileen slowly walked into the living room. She stopped in her track and her hand went to her mouth. There stood Cody, surrounded by roses, holding a Siberian Husky puppy.

"Hi baby! I'd like you to meet our first son." Cody looked down at the puppy, "Look, there's mommy!"
"He's....he's ours?"
"Well, more so yours. But I figure since he was a mommy, he could also use a daddy."
"Cody..."
"I feel bad that I'm always gone and I can't be here and be the time of boyfriend you deserve. And I know you always wanted a Husky. What's his name babe?"
"Dodger." Deileen didn't have to think about it. Cody just looked at her funny.
"Dodger?" She smiled at Cody, and took Dodger out of his arms and snuggled him.
"If it wasn't for you playing with the Dodgers, we never would have met." Cody smiled at his little family, and wrapped his arms around both of them.
"That's perfect babe."

Hope you like it Deileen🖤