Chapter Three

Now I was in full-on panic mode. I scanned the crowd for anyone I knew who would help me. But the world was in sharp focus, and sounds were getting blurrier. They surrounded me in a circle in a tight, uniform.
I swept my eyes, frantically searching for anyone, anyone. My eyes settled on a familiar red-head.
"Reagan! Hey, I'm being kidnapped! Hey Reagan! Dude, come help me!" I hysterically screamed desperately.
Her voice rang out loud and clear.
She shook her head and smiled. "Sorry, Alex. Should've helped a girl when she needed it," she whispered. I looked into those bright green eyes, hoping to connect with her, to make her understand that I needed help. But all I saw was pure white, gone of emotion.
"Hey! Let go of me, you crazy bastard! Let go of me!" I continued screaming and kicking, but the guy had an iron grip. He just lifted me up, higher off the ground, farther away from him, like a stinky sock.
"You should stop struggling. You're only going to make your situation worse," the boy muttered.
"What situation? Why have you taken me?" I cried.
He didn't answer, but rather ignored me.
Much like I did to Reagan, I thought. I shook that thought out of my head.
After a while, I'd sort of gotten used to the man carrying me over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes. We must've walked two miles before he abruptly at what looked like an abandoned bus stop.
I was starting to lose my mind. "Hey! Are you even listening to me? Why are we here?" I shrieked.
Once again, he ignored me, and instead dropped me like the sack of potatoes I was. As soon as I hit the ground, I tried running away. But it seemed some sort of invisible force had prevented me from moving.
"I already said. You might as well stop struggling. It's only going to make your situation worse," he repeated softly.
"And I already asked you. What situation? What did I do?" I asked fearfully.