ii. september 27th.

CLASSES HAD
started nearly a month past, and the work load on the seventh years was quite literally driving Cassiopeia insane.

Currently the blonde was sitting in the Slytherin common room with Bellatrix and the others as they attempted transfiguration homework.

"That's it in bloody cursing Mcgonagall if she gives me one more paper." Cassiopeia announced with a groan, sinking further into the loveseat her and Bellatrix were seated in while said girl laughed at her friend.

"I'd bloody pay good money to see that." The dark haired girl told, grinning ruefully at the blonde who rolled her eyes, playfully hitting her friends shoulder.

"Do my homework?" Cassiopeia pleaded, giving her friend the best possible pleading face as she could. The only success that seemed to have though, was making the others laugh.

"I can't do that, but I'll do you one better, come on." With that, the dark haired witch pulled her friend off the chair and out of the common room.

"Bella where are you taking me?" The blonde questioned with a laugh, curiosity only growing when the girl simply smirked mischievously.

After several minutes they ended up in the courtyards and Bellatrix finally stopped pulling her companion.

"We're going to have some fun." Bellatrix stated, taking out her wand and gesturing towards a few Gryffindors.

Cassiopeia immediately grinned, catching onto her friends idea and pulling out her wand as well.

The pair then walked towards the three Gryffindor girls with matching smirks.

"I do believe your in my spot." Cassiopeia stated when they finally reached the trio, grinning maliciously.

"I don't see your name on it." One of the girls bit back, making Bellatrix hiss.

"Oh it doesn't need to have our name on it mudblood. This rock is mine. That lake. This whole bloody school is ours. We are pure, we are better." Bellatrix replied, her voice full of hatred as she neared the younger kids.

Cassiopeia smirked watching as her friend continued to antagonize the kids, occasionally adding a comment here or there.

"Your pathetic Malfoy, that's about the only thing that runs in your family." One of the girls spat. That seemed to be the last straw for Bellatrix.

The dark haired witch spit curses and hexes at the younger witches who obviously weren't prepared to handle it. Cassiopeia immediately started laughing when she noticed one girls head had shrunk and her teeth had grown.

"That'll teach you to respect your superiors." Cassiopeia responded in a factual tone as the girls scurried away, Cassiopeia distantly hearing them speaking.

"Come on Lily lets go to the hospital wing." The girl snorted in amusement. Linking arms with her best friend the two immediately burst out laughing.

"Thanks for that. You do always know how to cheer me up." Cassiopeia stated with a grin and Bellatrix smirked.

"What are best friends for."

LATER THAT
night, Cassiopeia and Bellatrix were laying in bed talking past the time that they should.

"I think he likes you." Bellatrix insisted and Cassiopeia scoffed.

"Well I'm definitely not interested in him that way Bella you know that." The blonde insisted. She had been trying to convince her friend for the past hour that she was not interested in Rabastan Lestrange.

"Well why not?" The girl questioned and Cassiopeia sighed in aggravation.

"Why aren't you interested in Rodolphus?" Cassiopeia countered and the curly haired girl finally admitted defeat.

"Alright fine, enough talk about boys." Bella stated and Cassiopeia agreed, yawning tiredly.

"Good because I'm going to sleep." Cassiopeia murmured.

"Night Cass."

"Night Bella."

AUTHORS NOTE

you know what they say, friends that torture together stay together.

on another note im thinking about making this book into a series and having books for all the death eaters (ie narcissa, lucius, severus, lord voldemort) is that something you'd be interested in ?