OC Survivor

Ophelia Schultz

Nickname- None

Gender- Female

Age- 17

Sexuality- Asexual

Perks-

Here I am(I made up)- When the heartbeat starts, using your size take advantage, you are very hard to find for 3/4/5 seconds but become visible again. Activates when you hit space. 

Look at me(I made up)- When in a 8/12/16 meter radius you make people calmer. You can snap people out of sanity with your presence, but once you die you make it harder for people to work on gens. 

Hope- The growing odds of a successful escape fill you with hope and give you wings. Your is increased by 5/6/7 % as soon as the are powered. This Perk is only active for 120 seconds after the Exit Gates have been powered.

Kinder- Unlocks potential in one's reading ability. While you're on the hook, 1 random Survivor's/All Survivors'/All Survivors' + Killer's in 8m radius around the hook Aura is revealed to all other Survivors.

Likes- Being alone, Rainstorms, Books

Dislikes- other being stressed, Coffee, Violence

Crushes: None

Bio- This is your stereotype shy girl at school. Sits in the back of the class drawing or reading a book. She likes to avoid work to be in her world of fantasy. No one really tries to talk to her which she is glad no one does. Ophelia might seem like a girl to hurt herself but she is really fine. When she's alone she's the happiest. In her world she gets to let out in stories she writes. she works best when her mother goes and cheats on her father who is too busy with work and afterward goes and gets drunk. Ophelia was awoken by the screams and shouts of her parents. The father demands Ophelia to pack everything she wants. She quickly does not understanding what was going on. Her father takes her to the woods saying they were camping for awhile. After many years she realized she was never going home. She tried to run back to her mother and ended up getting lost in the wounds.

Looks-