OC Survivor

Jaelyn /Jay-lyn/ Ashford

Nickname- Jae /Jay/

Gender- Female

Age- 16

Sexuality- Demisexual

Perks-

Broken Tracks(I made up)- For the first 1/2/3 second/s of a sprint you don't leave any tracks of your location.

Dark Side(I made up)- After finding an item that can easily be used as a weapon you keep and once the red stain hits your back, you attack the killer stunning him for a bit. Can only have one/two/three weapon/s per match.

Too Slow(I made up)- When vaulting through windows and pallets the killer only has a 40/60/80% of pulling you off windows and pallets.

Likes- Smoking, Fish, Jewelry, Make-up

Dislikes- Popular girls, School, Books, Listening to people

Personality- Rebellious, loud, Crazy, virtuousness

Crushes: Dwight

Bio- Jaelyn for as long as she could remember she lived in an adoption center. She got along with a few kids, but soon enough they were adopted. Jaelyn turned about 7 before getting adopted. Her new mother worked as a lawyer and her new father was a businessman. He has himself always locked in his office and her mother was always at work. This got Jaelyn hanging out with people who smoke and drink. Though she never seem to interested in alcohol but cigarettes are different. Every guy in her group had a crush on her except Maddie's boyfriend. But that was Jaelyn best friend and had no interest in him. She had no interest in any of them. One day Maddie took Jaelyn out to the woods to have a serious talk. She asked Jaelyn, "Do you and Max have a thing?" Jaelyn laughed telling Maddie if she was kidding. Maddie couldn't help think she was lying so she brought out a knife. Jaelyn was in fear and ran. A few stab marks were left but she eventually loss Maddie but she was also lost. 

Looks-