BTAS!Jonathan Crane x Reader

A/N: Hey, so I was re-watching the BTAS episodes and when I got to the end of Nothing to Fear I just wanted to save my babe from Batman. I mean, how dare that tights-wearing asshole hurt Jon. Anyway, here's a little thing with Reader defending Jonny. Sorry if it's shitty.//

                   You were running through the halls, trying to track down Jonathan, AKA the ' Scarecrow'. Why? Well, he was your partner, ( he refused to be called   ' boyfriend' because of how juvenile it sounded....) You adjusted the gas mask around your hair. You were wondering where he could be, when you heard a sound that answered your question, ( and made you wish you had never asked it...) at Jonathan's screams you took off down the hallway, following the sounds. 

When you reached the room, you found him curled up in the corner, tears streaming down his face, the Batman towering over him,

" Can't handle a taste of your own medicine?" You hear the caped crusader say.

You run in, and push the bat aside, wrapping your arms around the professor. As the bat jumps into a protective stance,  coming up from the ground, you run your fingers through Jons hair, holding the shaking man close.

" P-please. Leave him alone you monster."

His head falls into your lap as you glare at the vigilante.

" You call yourself a hero, but look what you've done to him." Tears start to run down your face at the sight of your normally  calm, collected, and closed off partner shaking in fear. You look down again and when you glance back up the bat is gone. 

You near the cops start to stream in, but you don't react. You hold him close and utter, " I love you..."

A/N: I feel like this literally sucks ass, like more than usual. But IDC. Constructive criticism plz.