Edward Nygma Highschool AU

A/N: So, I just felt like writing an Eddie x Reader, and I was inspired by my dorks cute little flustered self in Riddlers Reform when those two women are flirting with him, IDK. Anyway in this you're a cheerleader and Ed's getting bullied, so obviously you walk up and pretend to be his girlfriend. You're just  being nice. Plus he's really cute.//

Eds POV: 

" Hey, Nygma."

Oh, god. Not these imbeciles again. 

" Hey, look at me when I'm talking to you." The larger guy says shoving him up against a locker.

 " Listen, freak. You need to  stop it. Being weird. It's really bringing down the whole school."

  " What?" 

" I'm also gonna need you to stop talking to the cheerleaders, I get it. You're good at homework and whatever, but if I hear ' I'm going to the library to get Eds help on my science paper' one more time, I'm going to beat the shit out of you. What's your game with them anyway? You have zero chance with a cheerleader."

Your POV:

You were fairly new the squad, you had only  transferred from Starling  a couple of weeks ago. But so far, you were pretty sure this was the most stereotypical high school in the universe. You had your assholes, your pretty girls, and your nerds. Speaking of, there was asshole #5 doing what he does best. Well, time to be a knight in shining cheerleading uniform to a cute nerd in distress. 

" ...zero chance with a cheerleader."

" Hey, gorgeous." You say walking to the two.

" Hello, to yo-" Asshole starts to saying before you turn to Ed cutting him off. " We still on for the cafe after school, babe? "

" Uh. I. Yeah?"

" Cool. See you then," you say giving him a quick peck on the lips, and walking off.

Ed POV:

What the HELL just happened. A cheerleader just called me babe. A cheerleader just kissed me. Am I hallucinating? Anyway. imbecile was steaming mad. I thought he was going  to blow  up, but he just hit the locker next to me and stormed off. 

" Hey..." I hear the girl from before behind me. " Sorry, I really hope that wasn't an invasion of space or whatever, you just really looked like you needed help out of that situation" She says.

" Oh, I. Uh. Not at all. Thanks. Um. It's Ed."

" Y/N."

" Well, thank you, Y/N."

" You are very welcome," she says and starts to walk off. She stops. " Hey, Ed. Do you wanna actually go out later?"

Mission Abort. Mission Abort. Mission Abort. 

" I- uh- I- I- sa s- sure." I stutter with an awkward smile. Idiot. She's not gonna wanna go out with you now.

She smiles.

Wait for it. Sorry, something actually came up and I can't go because you're a stuttering idiot.

" Awesome. See you later." she says, simply and leans in to kiss me on the cheek. My day just got a whole lot better..

Your POV:

You couldn't stop smiling as you walked to class. You couldn't wait for school to end.

A/N: I can't to decide if that was cute, stupid, or cheesy. Whatever, I kinda wanna do a part two. Comment your thoughts please!/: