Little Bird- Oswald Cobblepot x Reader

You were an assassin.  And a good one at that, so it was no surprise to you when Don Maroni wanted to hire you. It was also no surprise that he wanted to be the only one you killed for. It was a surprise to see a dish boy eavesdropping on your conversations, and an even bigger surprise when you found the dish boy to be rather attractive. That was the first time you met Oswald Cobblepot.

The second time you met Oswald Cobblepot was at a meeting with Don Maroni, the talk grew boring about halfway through and you retreated to the kitchen. Long story short the two of you started talking. 

" Gotta go, duty calls."

" Well, farewell then."

You chuckle, and lean in to kiss him on the cheek. " Farewell, little bird." 

After the conversation you found him even more attractive than before. 

The third time you met Oswald Cobblepot you had been sent to kill him, but you couldn't do it. You had already driven away Fish, Victor hadn't gotten there yet, and Cobblepot was on his knees begging for his life. You held the cold metal of the gun against his head, he knew what art you could make with the device. But you lowered the gun. 

" Go."

" W-what?"

" Go. I'm not going to kill you."

" Why? I've seem you kill hundreds, thousands. Women, sometimes even kids. Why spare me?" 

You lean down, tilting your head towards Oswald, still down on his knees. As your lips connect you say,

" You know why, little bird."

// A/N: I know! You want Klarion, I'm working on a new chapter for CIB as we speak, just needed to get some Ozzy feels out of my system. Plz tell me if this is terrible!! Don't hesitate to request!//