Chapter 6 | Karma Is A Bitch

Karma Is A Bitch

Karma Is A Bitch

<>

"What are you two doing here?" I say as I strap Silas into his car seat.

"Just checking in on you." Ethan spoke up.

"As well as wanting to know what these killings are about so you can tell my father." I turn around with a sigh annoyed at the fact that I still manage to be my father's little informant.

The twins stay quiet.

I shook my head, "All we know is that they are sacrifices, virgin sacrifices. Now be good minions, run back to my daddy and inform him there's a psychotic person, not him, running around Beacon Hills sacrificing virgins."

Aiden just glares at me while Ethan frowns. Ethan understands me more than Aiden, which is why he's my favorite twin.

"You know two have to keep your distance from me and Silas at school. I don't want you two blowing my cover." I remind them as I close the side door and open the passenger door. "And back off from my friends. You have no idea what they are capable of doing."

"We can care for ourselves, Aps." Ethan uses the nickname I haven't heard since my sister died.

I nod, "I know you can, but now they have me. I won't hesitate to hurt you."

"We'll keep that in mind." Aiden says as he walks to his bike. "And stop ignoring my texts."

"I'm not ignoring them. I read them then I delete them." I smile.

"You ignored the first text I sent you."

"I was in English when you texted me. School is important."

He scoffs, "Yeah okay."

"We'll see you around school." Ethan waves.

I nod getting into my car and starting it. I drive all the way to school and made it over to my first destination, the daycare center. I quickly drop off Silas before making my way back to school for the cross country run.

After changing into running shorts and a sports bra, I made my way out to the trail where students were stretching.

"Appy!"

I turn around to see Stiles and Scott making their way over to me.

"You did not just call me Appy." I point a finger at Stiles.