Chapter 1: Another Female Saiyan..?

A/N: My OC Character Will Be In This Story.
————————
It was just another day in Planet Plant, we see a tall, well built, muscular, figure with crazy raven hair, sitting inside of his cave. The man name was Bardock, a low-class Saiyan. He would be doing his training for an hour or two, only to pay no attention when a small purple creature named Berry set the basket of food down and left.

Once Bardock was finished with his push-ups, he glanced at the basket full of food. "Finally" he thought to himself. No wonder this warrior was just that hungry. So, he sat on the ground, and begins eating the food that sat right in front of the saiyan.

-time skip-

After Bardock was finished, he sighed in satisfaction and lays back with his arms crossed to the back of his head.

"It's so damn boring here. How could I possibly sit here and do nothing? Except for training, fighting bastards and eating. I need something or someone to annoy."

A chuckle escaped his lips just by thinking of that. He would love to annoy the fuck out of someone right now.

Bardock quickly shot his head towards the exit, his eyebrows furrowed as he walked towards the exit only to make unsuccessful threats, but that all faded away when Bardock found himself face to face with a female saiyan. The female saiyan smirked up at the stunned Bardock before flying off, leaving the man behind.

"H-how is this possible?! How could there be another female saiyan?! That's highly impossible!"

He shook off his thoughts before flying off to find that woman again.

Who could she possibly be?