Chapter 9: Tough Woman

A/N: Starting off 2018 with a new chapter! I apologise for my very long absence from writing for both of my books. Reading other author's book really gave me some ideas for this one.

BOOM!

The female saiyajin rised from her sleeping position at the loud noise disrupting her beauty sleep. She looked to her left to see her sleeping mate, snoring softly.

"Bardock.." Her soft tone didn't affect the scarred male. It was if the noise didn't affect him, not even once.

She sighed softly and gets up from the bed as the pink/raven-haired saiyan threw on her dark green armor along with her combat boots and wristbands.

Shae took one last look at the sleeping warrior before blasting away towards the explosion.

1 hour later

The woman cladded in dark green arrived at her destination, her dark eyes wandering the destroyed surroundings around her.

As calm as Shae was, she remained tough at serious situations like this, yet the lifeless bodies around her makes the poor girl wanted to vomit.

Sensing a huge energy coming her way, the malicious saiyajin kept her guard up as a hue of pink ki blast engulfed around her delicate palm.

Out of nowhere comes Chill, the purple and white space pirate grinned menacingly at the shocked woman.

How the hell did he survived that blast?!

Shae growled dangerously low at the short-being inches away from her.

"You must be the female monkey of Bardock. How very unfortunate."

His mockery made the woman's blood boiled which caused him to chuckle while walking towards her.

"What is a weak monkey like you standing out here all alone, waiting for the swift death that awaits you?"

Now, she was fuming in pure rage as the insult from him makes her want to kill him in a swift motion.

"Death? As if! You are nothing, but a mere fool to step up against me."

She took this advantage to rush at him, landing a crackling blow to his chin along with a devastating knee to the gut, causing him to cough up blood that trickles down his swollen chin.

The stunned space pirate glared intensely at the raging female, a hiss coming from him.

"You blasted bitch! I will make you suffer!" He charged towards her while letting out a battle cry.

"Come at me you octopus!" She charged at him as well as landing another crushing blow to his face, a malicious smirk stretching across her face.

Let the final battle begins..

3 hours later

The male saiyajin arose from his slumber before rubbing his eyes and mumbling under his breath.

"Woman wake u–" He was suddenly cut off as he turned to his right to see his mate gone. Pure panic and ultimate rage took over the male as he quickly rise from the bed, threw on his usual clothes and took off in the sky, searching for his mate.

Sensing a powerful energy, Bardock clenched his fists knowing what exactly was going on.

'Dammit...if that disgusting octupus lay a finger on my woman...'

Thoughts flooded throughout his mind, clenching his canine teeth and growling lowly.

Back to the fight..

Completely exhausted, the bruised and battered woman was now catching her breath as her mind went blank.

'How is he so strong?!' She thought angrily as her stamina recovered rarely slowly.

The purple being, that looks to be unfazed, watched as the poor woman was now exhausted. A menacing grin showing up on his features as a deadly beam powering up on the tip of his finger.

"Worthless monkey. You fought pretty well I might say. Sadly, your death will come quick."

He pointed his finger towards her, her pupils shrinking in horror. Her life flashes before her eyes while her end was coming quickly.

Until, a much larger body blocked her view, causing the female saiyajin to looked up at the body. Her eyes widened at Bardock while gasping softly.

Cladded in his super saiyan form, the scarred warrior looked back at the wounded female at the corner of his eyes before speaking again.

"Let me handle this woman."

Shae was taken back at his sudden words before sending him a worried expression.

"B-but I can help too-!"

Before she could finish her sentence, the golden warrior slammed his lips to hers. Their two minute brutal kiss was over as Bardock pulled away and stared into her dark eyes.

"You can stay, but find somewhere from here."

The bruised female nodded and pecked his lips once more before standing up and burst off far away from here.

The male saiyajin turned towards his enemy, his fingers clenched tightly together as he gritted his teeth while thinking of a certain someone's safety.

The final battle have begun.

Finished this chapter! Next chapter coming soon!