CHAPTER THREE; THE ONE WHO CHEATED

For a moment I don't know what's happening but when Malfoy pointed his wand to the reporters, I know he was saving me. But why save me? then the reporters attempt to ask another question but Malfoy showed  his not just scaring them. When one of the cameras explode, they step back so he grabbed my hands and pulled me inside the gates. Before the gates closed behind us I heard one last question from a reporter that made me looked back, "Are the two of you officially together now?"

'NO!' I screamed in my head, when we're inside let go of my hand, but the feeling I felt was like the night before hot from where he touch then empty. Like being close to him was my only way to be whole, then realization hit me as what his actions would do to them. What his actions will make them think, it was like putting gasoline on a flaming fire. "What were you thinking?!  Now they would think that we're really together!"

"They already thinking that!"

"But we could atleast act as if it's not true cause it isn't!"

"Then you should have left before they came to you!" he said to me. "But you just stand there for no reason and stare!" I have nothing to say he was right, I should have left.

"Well I.." I attempt to reason, but I can't think of any reason. What was I thinking back there? 'Malfoy' answers someone inside my head. 'Yes that is true, I was really thinking about him but that is just because of last night'

"Well what is Granger?!"

"Well I was just thinking.." I trailed of again, should I tell him what I was really thinking. That it was him i was thinking, that memories of what we share was playing in head like a pensive 'NO!'

"Thinking of what?! Damn it Granger finish what your saying" he said irritated, I took a deep breath, then look him in the eye. That grey eyes, just looking at them outside was enough for me go back to the memories of last nigh, but now. Seeing it up close, not too close, but close enough, close enough for me to be drown in them. My heart beats twice it usual pace, I almost took one step to close our distance, then the image of his angry face passed my mind, him slamming the paper with their picture kissing. It made her remember that this is Malfoy the man who call her mudblood, who thinks of her as nothing but a filth. And her friends Harry, Ginny, Molly who is like a mother to her, the other Weasleys what would they think of her now? Did they already saw the papers? I have to see Ginny, I can't let my best friends be mad at me for a wrong reason.

"I was thinking if I could use your floo to go to the Weasleys" I said to him, without hesitation or doubt that he my reject my request.

"Yes you could, dear" Narcissa said behind me, and smiled at me as I turn to look at her.

"Mother.. "

"Here" Narcissa offered me the bowl of floo powder, ignoring her son who sent daggers through his stare at me.

"Thank you" I said to her grabbing a handful of floo power and stepping in the near fire place while she followed me. "I will return the dress as soon as I got a new one to change" I told her.

"None sense child, you keep it, it suits well" she told me.

"Thank you" I thank her again which she return with a smile. I say my goodbye to her then look at her son, who's standing in one end of room and poring himself a glass of firewhisky. I let a sigh out and then floo to the borrow, when I got there I step out of the fire place and brush off the dust. The place never really change even though it was burned before, during the war, but everything was restored. I took a step forward to go to the kitchen where I know Molly will be, but as I almost reach it the person cost her pain and the reason why she's in that bloody club. Ron was as shock as she is but before she knew it, Ron slapped her hard enough that she fell to the ground and knock a chair near her. The noise it cost made everyone came running to them, Harry to help me got up.

"Are you alright?" he asked me then look at Ron, "What were you thinking hit Hermione like that she was your friend!  most of all your fiance!" Harry asked him, trying to stay calm, while Ginny and Molly came near me and made me take a sit. Ron was about to answer as two small pops from the fire place was heard, then the two Malfoys appear in the room. The sight of Malfoy made Rons anger inflamed, then came to Malfoy and try to hit him but he scape it, thanks to his Quidditch Hermione thought.

"What the bloody hell Weasel!?" Malfoy snarled at him.

"Ronald Weasley! you will not attack every visitor this house will have!" Molly stood between Ron and Malfoy who smirk as Rons face turned a scarlet red for embarrassment.

"But that bloody bastard was the man Hermione cheated with!" Ron said firmly.

"How dare you say that!" I shouted at him that everyone in the room look at my way, I took a step to come near him, anger boiling in me now. "How dare you hit me! When you not me who cheated first!" I shout in his face and a gasped from Molly could be hear, Ron look at me and to his mother.

"But that was different, you.. you cheated on me with Malfoy! of all people Hermione! of all people!" he snare at me attempting to step closer to me but Charlie and Bill took hold of him scared he might hit me again.

"I was drunk and so is he, and how could I be cheating on you when from the moment I left you with that... slut we we're throw"

"Is that Ron?" Mr.Weasley asked his youngest son, Ron has nothing to say, he just look at me and stormed out of the house. After a few minutes of silence a soft clearing of the throat can be hear. They all turned to Narcissa who smiled at them all, and move to her son's side.

"Well.. now that things have been cleared, their is just.. few things I want to tell everyone" she started then looked at everyone in the room, "For the events that has occurred in the pass few hours I have been thinking, as we know the whole Wizarding World now know that my son Draco and Hermione has done something.. so I, Narcissa Black Malfoy, in behalf of my son.." she trail off, that made us all intently listen to her more.

"What is it?" I asked for so much curiosity, Narcissa sigh and smiled at me before answering.

"Hermione would you marry my son?"