CHATER TWO; THE PROPHET

The breakfast that Narcissa prepared was heavenly as to Hermione's opinion, they were having light conversation the whole breakfast while Draco stay in silence. Narcissa told me about her plans to renovate the manor, for some part of it reminds them dark times, and also to rebuild the lost Malfoy name. I was about to announce to the two Malfoy that I have to go, it was really nice for them to let me stay that long. More I just wanna live it kind of remind me of the time when me, Harry and Ron were captive in here. I was just waiting for them to finish eating, when an owl hoot and flow in with the Daily Prophet. Malfoy took the Prophet and paid it, as soon as it was paid it flow out again.

Malfoy pick it up but skip the front page and headed to the middle page of the paper, where the sports section was. I didn't pay much attention to him as he read, but when he swore about a particular team that's when I look up at Malfoy who's sitting infront of me.  What I saw maid me spit the slice of pancake I was chowing, "Oi! Granger!  some manners there will you!"he snarled at me but I don't care, what matters to me is the article in the Prophet he was holding. Infront of me was the front page of the Prophet with a picture of me and Malfoy passionately kissing. Without a word I stood up and pull the paper from Malfoy's hold and read it myself, to make sure that if it's really us.

"Oi! Granger I was reading it, gave it back!" he growled at me but I didn't pay him any of my attention, and drop to my sit with a blank expression after reading the article about the picture. When they took in my action Narcissa, with a concern look stood up and made her way to my side, then gently squeeze my shoulder for comfort. I appreciate it, she was trying to make me feel ok, and it was working... almost. But I feel all my emotions were mixing, sadness for losing my trust in Ron, my best friend and my first love. Anger, for being betray, and loneliness. For some reason I feel lonely, like I was missing someone's touch, I also feel scared that my friends wouldn't hear me out. That they would believe what the papers say, all this emotions swim in me and over willed me.

"What is dear?" she softly ask me but my only response was tears as I dropped my head on the table and began to sob. This made Draco pick the Prophet on the table and read it a little loud for his mother.

'WAR HERO A CHEATED'

Well we all knew that the wedding of the two of our beloved heroes will be held his coming winter, but as we see it Ms. Hermione Granger is taking her time to have fun before her wedding to the other part of the golden trio Mr. Ronald Weasley.

Ms. Granger was spotted on a club last night in an intimate situation with none other than the heir of the Malfoy family and ex-death eater  Mr. Draco Malfoy---" Malfoy didn't finish reading it and slammed the paper in the table.

"This is your fault Granger!  if you didn't showed up in that club this won't happen!"

"Me!? how is it happened to be my fault!" Hermione replied with still with tearing eyes and as if the pain she was feeling wasn't enough Draco's next words was crushed her completely.

"You seduced me! you filthy slut!" there is no words left to hear after that only Narcissa's gasped and the slapped from Hermione. Then the slamming of doors as she ran out of the manor.