PROLOGUE

Her heart stopped beating as the since that welcome her to their own room had broke it to million pieces , the man she love was laying on their bed sleeping peacefully in the arms of another woman. Hermione could feel the tears forming in her eyes, she wanted to run but it was like her feet were pinned to the maroon carpet.

Ronald started to wake up and saw Hermione on the door looking shell shocked and pained, the tears flow in her chocolate brown eyes like water falls. At first he didn't understand the actions of his fiance but the woman beside him suddenly move and smiled at him like they've known each other for a long time. She raised her right hand to touch Ron's ear's that has started to become crimson, the sight, as if the quo for Hermione's feet to move stepped backwards to live the painful scene. When she suddenly turn to fully live she stumbled to a side table with a vase of flowers that crushed to the maroon carpet of the room. The sound of the crushed vase made the two lovers look at her direction and shock washed their faces, Ron was the first to react.

"Hermione! WAIT! " Ron called after her but she didn't even turn to look at him, she just continue to walked.

"Hermione! waitit's not what you think! " Ron still called after her, it was his words that made her stop and turn to looked at him tears still running down her face.

"Then what is it Ron!?" she asked angrily.

"What was I thinking at this moment that is not true!? " she demanded.